the thread about nothing...

I'm starting to really fall in love with my internship and the car industry. Grew up loving cars so it's a blessing in disguise
laugh.gif

Chick I'm talking to is really obsessed with me. Wants to date but she goes to school in Chicago (indy bound) but i don't know how I can do a long distance relationship. She's a 7 but I have smashed better so I know I can bag better. She has all the wifey qualities though so I'm still on the fence.

I'm starting to smoke cigs now more and more now. Get me through the day I must admit. Don't think I'm becoming addicted but that's what they all say so I'm stopping soon
30t6p3b.gif
but there is NOTHING better than a cig when you're drunk
pimp.gif

i really hate how communities don't snitch on their own kind whenever a shooting happens...especially when a little kid gets caught in the crossfire...i mean why don't u "snitch?"

Originally Posted by sickickz23

i really hate how communities don't snitch on their own kind whenever a shooting happens...especially when a little kid gets caught in the crossfire...i mean why don't u "snitch?"

Because you don't want to get killed. Obvious answer. 
laugh.gif

Can someone help me ? and FAST?

I need to write an essay for my English Writing class that needs to be sarcastic and ironic. The goal of the essay is to write about a national problem that we face today, and find a solution to it. I have chosen the national problem of the US Debt, but can't think of any funny / ironic solutions. (The solution has to be logical)

If you're wondering what I mean by all of this, the example that he gave us in class was "A Modest Proposal" by Jonathan Swift.

Can anyone help me out with maybe a national problem and a funny / ironic solution that I could write about? I need it within a few minutes because it's due tomorrow and I'm just now starting.
laugh.gif
Ahh college.

Thanks NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by cap1229

^ You had to be careful cause there was a little something for EVERYONE in that jont.
roll.gif

I am appreciating the exaggerated butt crack definition those short black jeanshorts are creating with that girl above. 
pimp.gif
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m0ug5m1XjL1qbjqn3o1_500.gif
tumblr_m0ug41u2Rr1qbjqn3o1_500.gif

isnt that white dude in the video the guy from the blackberry commericals? whos that
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

baby girl
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i would love to go where prince has gone
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Man, you are ****ing telling me. I love her to pieces. Would do anything to be her man. So thirsty.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

also NT, a recap of my sunday night.

Head out to the runs in East side San Jose for the first time with my boy in his 89 Corvette. Cops shut it down quick
30t6p3b.gif
We said eff it and head out to Oakland at like 11:30 with our other friends. The ride was sooo relaxing just listening to Kendrick Lamar all the way over there. We finally got there and looked for the place 7th st for a while. Unfortunately nobody was there so we decided to wait for a little. at about 1:30 some people show up, but they weren't going to race. 2 comes around and cops pass by. We said eff it and left. I was kind of sad seeing as how my parent's would NEVER let me go to one of these or "out" late on a sunday night (no school on Monday) and the night I "slepped over a friends house" there was no racing, that I witnessed.
30t6p3b.gif

also it makes me want to stop collecting sneakers and save up for a decent ride I can put money into.

I think it's funny that I know exactly who your boy is haha.

Can you count, suckers? I say, the future is ours... if you can count!

You're standing right now with nine delegates from 100 gangs. And there's over a hundred more. That's 20,000 hardcore members. Forty-thousand, counting affiliates, and twenty-thousand more, not organized, but ready to fight: 60,000 soldiers! Now, there ain't but 20,000 police in the whole town. Can you dig it?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

You're standing right now with nine delegates from 100 gangs. And there's over a hundred more. That's 20,000 hardcore members. Forty-thousand, counting affiliates, and twenty-thousand more, not organized, but ready to fight: 60,000 soldiers! Now, there ain't but 20,000 police in the whole town. Can you dig it?

I love this movie.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Can someone help me ? and FAST?

I need to write an essay for my English Writing class that needs to be sarcastic and ironic. The goal of the essay is to write about a national problem that we face today, and find a solution to it. I have chosen the national problem of the US Debt, but can't think of any funny / ironic solutions. (The solution has to be logical)

If you're wondering what I mean by all of this, the example that he gave us in class was "A Modest Proposal" by Jonathan Swift.

Can anyone help me out with maybe a national problem and a funny / ironic solution that I could write about? I need it within a few minutes because it's due tomorrow and I'm just now starting.
laugh.gif
Ahh college.

Thanks NT
pimp.gif

print more money. duh

what happened to the chick that used to post on here a few years ago, I can't think of her screenname but she was from
Canada I think fair skin, dudes used to beast daily over her 

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

I love this movie.
tumblr_lf5cssWcVg1qdezf9o1_400.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

what happened to the chick that used to post on here a few years ago, I can't think of her screenname but she was from
Weekend Girl

I never understood why Shark attacks are called what they are. Aren't you technically in their house? You are the one trespassing on their property. If you are chillin' at home, watching some TV, mind your business, and a Shark comes out of nowhere and bites your head off. Then that's a Shark attack!

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by CJ863

Weekend Girl

nerd.gif
 ... I wanted in.

9 page paper today then it's spring break; this weather in the dmv couldn't compliment it any more perfectly.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

I love this movie.
tumblr_lf5cssWcVg1qdezf9o1_400.gif

Remember it but can't think of the name....

monday-thursday feel
tired.gif

tumblr_ly8rxfCkMk1r3dcl8o1_400.gif

what i want to do now
tumblr_lznwu3zeRx1r9652ro1_400.gif

according to yuku daylight savings time doesnt exist.
i've changed my settings and the damn correct time still isnt displayed
tumblr_m0scgfOadC1qb73fso1_400.gif

30t6p3b.gif

$150k & you never smashed a doll
grin.gif

vid makes me feel better about my pron addiction

Back
Top Bottom