the thread about nothing...

shooting like Steve Nash at the park today
pimp.gif

I think I'm gonna go hang out with my buddy Sailor Jerry tonight, he never lets me down

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

My girl owes me a little over $300 for bills and groceries...(we live together and split everything)

I mentioned it that she owed some money last night.
I texted her the exact amount this morning in a nice manner.

She gets mad and flips !%@%. Am I wrong NT? Or am I trippin like this guy?
tumblr_lihb0jVglD1qe9viko1_500.png

most girls do that alot

my hommie paid 100  to get her nails done...she asked for 30 extra (said she was going to pay the 30 back)

few days later my hommie says "u know still owe me 30 right?"...she had the
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
face

thats his "girlfriend" too smh...

and aint spoke to him for 3 days over that...dont let her use u like a sucka brozay

laugh.gif
Am I the only one that thinks this is dumb to be pressing your significant other for chump change? especially if you live with them.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

I started working retail about 6 weeks ago in a sports apparel store. I get an awesome discount and my co-workers are pretty cool people, but some of the customers just down right stupid
30t6p3b.gif
it constantly amazes me how dumb some people really are

Im going on my 2nd year in retail and as much as I love the job and company, I hate how dumb, rude, and ignorant some customers can be.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

My girl owes me a little over $300 for bills and groceries...(we live together and split everything)

I mentioned it that she owed some money last night.
I texted her the exact amount this morning in a nice manner.

She gets mad and flips !%@%. Am I wrong NT? Or am I trippin like this guy?
tumblr_lihb0jVglD1qe9viko1_500.png

most girls do that alot

my hommie paid 100  to get her nails done...she asked for 30 extra (said she was going to pay the 30 back)

few days later my hommie says "u know still owe me 30 right?"...she had the
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
face

thats his "girlfriend" too smh...

and aint spoke to him for 3 days over that...dont let her use u like a sucka brozay

laugh.gif
Am I the only one that thinks this is dumb to be pressing your significant other for chump change? especially if you live with them.
But it isn't his significant other. We are talking girlfriends.

If you can't talk to her about money and you live together then the relationship is doomed. Seems like she expects dude to take care of her. If you don't confront it now in a mature way you will end up in a funked up situation.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

I started working retail about 6 weeks ago in a sports apparel store. I get an awesome discount and my co-workers are pretty cool people, but some of the customers just down right stupid
30t6p3b.gif
it constantly amazes me how dumb some people really are

It may be hard man but remember you're not there to judge everyone who walks through that door; you're there to help and assist less knowledgeable people who are looking to purchase a good from your particular store.
Doctors don't trash talk "dumb" people who walk into their job. 
grin.gif

Yeah it sucks, but that's life. 
wink.gif

Took some shroom capsules, bought a new bong and my dealer is smoking us out in my living room?
Have a nice night NT, the pizza guy's here. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I've decided to go hiking tomorrow...By myself.

make sure you tell people where you going and your trail.

word to 127
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

I've decided to go hiking tomorrow...By myself.

make sure you tell people where you going and your trail.

word to 127
nerd.gif

'preciate it. I always tell my mom's. No one worries like momma!
laugh.gif

Where do you go hiking paul? I went with this chick to Discovery park last week, idk if that counts as hiking lol

Feeling like &^*% right now...its my b-day and its the first one I've spent alone...never felt so alone before. Just me by myself....missing my family like crazy...wish they could be here but I gotta do what I gotta do. I'll take this like a learning experience. Gonna do some retail therapy and cop me a video game or some kicks to feel better tomorrow
laugh.gif
don't take the ones who love you for granted NT! If you love them, let them know!

Goodnight and be safe out there!

Originally Posted by cez

Feeling like &^*% right now...its my b-day and its the first one I've spent alone...never felt so alone before. Just me by myself....missing my family like crazy...wish they could be here but I gotta do what I gotta do. I'll take this like a learning experience. Gonna do some retail therapy and cop me a video game or some kicks to feel better tomorrow
laugh.gif
don't take the ones who love you for granted NT! If you love them, let them know!

Goodnight and be safe out there!

why you alone? school? moved away?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom