the thread about nothing...

Dont nobody wanna know that 
eyes.gif

__

<

I love this song

Find u a good woman my fellow NT brothers, it's gonna make your world so much easier to attain your goals and have a solid foundation in life.
1. Make sure your girl can interact with family, any girl that hides around you and your family and doesn't act herself around the people you care the most, ain't no good for your future household.
2. Make sure sure your girl can cook, if not, make sure she's willing to learn how to cook, it's gonna save your family, money. That and you're gonna be healthy then eating fast food.
3. Make sure your girl is good with kids, if you find a girl that is lazy, leave her ess cause she's gonna need 3 times the energy to wake up every 2 hours to breast feed.
Overall, make sure you find a girl that is mindful to life, you can have all the money and a great career in the world. but it don't matter unless you got a Real Girl that loves you for you and not all that "Ol other shhhh" someone you can lay your head down with every night, and know she's ride with you even if you go bankrupt..... Good luck my fellow NT Brothers

She said "sometimes I feel like I would float away if you weren't holding me down." I laughed. She cried. 
Think I'm gonna hit her with "i came to rescue you. we can go anywhere. i have money."

Mcnuggets taste better in the 4 piece box to me. I never buy the big boxes with 6 and 10, jawns just taste soggy.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Find u a good woman my fellow NT brothers, it's gonna make your world so much easier to attain your goals and have a solid foundation in life.
1. Make sure your girl can interact with family, any girl that hides around you and your family and doesn't act herself around the people you care the most, ain't no good for your future household.
2. Make sure sure your girl can cook, if not, make sure she's willing to learn how to cook, it's gonna save your family, money. That and you're gonna be healthy then eating fast food.
3. Make sure your girl is good with kids, if you find a girl that is lazy, leave her ess cause she's gonna need 3 times the energy to wake up every 2 hours to breast feed.
Overall, make sure you find a girl that is mindful to life, you can have all the money and a great career in the world. but it don't matter unless you got a Real Girl that loves you for you and not all that "Ol other shhhh" someone you can lay your head down with every night, and know she's ride with you even if you go bankrupt..... Good luck my fellow NT Brothers
Hope this is after like a 15 year anniversary. If not, slow down, man. 

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Dont nobody wanna know that 
eyes.gif

mad.gif
 .. idk what it is against us. 
mad.gif

You lame, thats whats "against us"

We should just fight it out, and after I stump you, you can put me on block.

k... ur a female .. why would i fight u. u like 4'11 65lbs .......

mad.gif
 .. idk what it is against us. 
mad.gif

You lame, thats whats "against us"

We should just fight it out, and after I stump you, you can put me on block.

k... ur a female .. why would i fight u. u like 5'9 162lbs .......
Then whats the use of the 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
  faces
You just wanna talk trash, girl bye
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

1. Check...my family treats her like family and not like just "another girlfriend"
2. Check...I come home from work at 2-3 am and it's "you want me to cook something for you" 
pimp.gif

3. Check...when I'm with her I actually like other people's kids 
laugh.gif

I can say that I'm one of the "lucky" ones to have found a girl like that 
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

If you guys find yourself a girl like this treat her right and she'll hold you down no matter what 
pimp.gif

I wish I could find a girlfriend.
I need to go out more often. I am usually home on the weekends. I'm just not a club kind of guy.
ohwell.gif

Sick and tired of girls talking about their boyfriends to me.    

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

thanks for putting me down on this white cat cap.

I gotta put him behind Snow and Gentleman. Pretty nice at it though
No prob.
smokin.gif
I saw this freestyle and it took me off guard cause dude is 100% Portuguese so I thought I would investigate and he aight tho.

Back
Top Bottom