the thread about nothing...

Based Bronson
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

side note: SWIM has figured out a way to disable the computers and/or temp cripple the servers in the building they work in. how illegal is this?
laugh.gif

Just went back a few pages in General to see what I missed over the weekend. Meth handin out some suspensions yesterday.

Ok so I'm watching this auction on ebay for some Jordans thats about to end. So far nobody has bid on it, and the price is still at $1.00.....If the auction ends and I am the only person to bid, what would be the right way to go about it? I dont want to bid like $5 or something like that, bc I feel like it would hurt my chances of actually getting my shoes....what would you guys do?

Originally Posted by solarius49

Ok so I'm watching this auction on ebay for some Jordans thats about to end. So far nobody has bid on it, and the price is still at $1.00.....If the auction ends and I am the only person to bid, what would be the right way to go about it? I dont want to bid like $5 or something like that, bc I feel like it would hurt my chances of actually getting my shoes....what would you guys do?

bid the maximum you're willing to pay

Originally Posted by oidreez

THIS

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by oidreez

THIS
I mean I'm with you, i asked because i want to get a great deal, but I really have no intention of screwing the guy out of the shoes.

My allergies are acting up
My eyes are red as hell

My room has a lingering smell to it

My parents calling me downstairs for dinner

indifferent.gif

To anyone who's still in college, I hiiiighly recommend making every effort to study abroad at some point.....greatest experience of my life

Back
Top Bottom