I need the name of this game right now

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

why am i watching this bad girls club reunion, i didn't even watch the show
ohwell.gif

this chick Camilla though
devil.gif

i need awl that...
My brother used to date Camilla's good friend back in the day.

Went out with them once and Camilla was on your boy...I had a girl
tired.gif

Now I come to find out she's on BGC
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ducktales

Originally Posted by SpuddyGuNz

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

why am i watching this bad girls club reunion, i didn't even watch the show
ohwell.gif

this chick Camilla though
devil.gif

i need awl that...
My brother used to date Camilla's good friend back in the day.

Went out with them once and Camilla was on your boy...I had a girl
tired.gif

Now I come to find out she's on BGC
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ducktales
ok
laugh.gif

you guys forget these are just regular hood boogers.

It's not like I said anything outlandish
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Slow day at work...slow day on nt.

What's for lunch?

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Originally Posted by Redrum

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Ex texted me out of the blue. Good hearing from her. Everytime we talk or text, she always wanna know if I'm dating. I wish she'd stop that.I'm good. And I don't wanna know her situation.I haven't been anywhere for the past few weekends. Me and co workers make plans but they always flake.Can't watch a lot of movies on cable at the moment because they remind me of the ex.I like going to therapy, but it has opened a lot of old wounds that I wasn't ready for, now I'm emotional wreck loose.Can't wait till next week. My bday. Going to ny and chill with some relatives, go to the neeley's new bbq resturant, plus cop a pair of cav iv's.
I feel ya bro, dealin with exes is hard man, especially if you still have feelings..
ohwell.gif

I know it's hard, I'm going through the same thing. I recently broke up and I still have feelings for her. Everyday I wake up asking myself the same question "did I do something wrong?"

Then I realize that she broke up with me which means I must have done something wrong, was I overly nice? I put it down in bed I know that, I tried everything to keep the relationship fresh but she didn't want anything to do with me. I know a lot of guys cheat out there but I never did and never thought about it, I loved her to death and I did everything for her. I'm just going to have to do for myself what I did for her. I learned that life is too short to think about people that aren't in your life, with that said, don't let just anyone be apart of your life.

My life is like my own party, sometimes it doesn't matter that some people bring randoms in, it's about who is staying afterwards.
No it doesn't. Sometimes two people just aren't compatible. I've broken up with females who've done nothing wrong

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Getting played is the worst feeling ever. Just found out I got played NASTY , I suspected it all weekend cause she was acting funny but I said #@+! her n was focused on the playoffs.. got me feeling like this right now. http://img242.imageshack....g242/7402/rocketsoy0.gif
Don't know how to post gifs.

[*image]*link to pic/gif*[*/image] without the stars

Your welcome.

Spoiler [+]
[*spoiler]blah blah blah[*/spoiler]

getting soaked in the rain 
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

fapped while listening to dawn richard's scripture. felt different.  would take her pride away
devil.gif

is dirt 3 worth install steam and downloading?
nerd.gif
got a copy for free but dunno if i feel like installing it
nerd.gif

NT what's your thoughts on this situation..Housemate 1 is black Housemate 2 is a white boy that listens to rap,southern Ohio country boy ..has.posters of lil Wayne and wiz in his room....so 1 has white girlfriend hm 2 calls her a !@%+% and a @%%%@% lover..hm1 calls says he gonna beat his !%+ ..hm2 calls campus security because of the threats and the fact hm1 ate his.lil.ceasar pizza Lmao...so now hm1 is gettin kicked out..hm1 girl wants me to get into it because of the racial slurs because she knows I don't.play about that...but Im like its not my situation

I assume both had a chance to tell their sides of the story so I would stay out of it. If not I would explain the situation so it doesn't look one sided.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

just got out of jail...
sick.gif

got home and charged my phone and found out i got a dope job.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
props bruh, da universe is crazy like that sometimes

laugh.gif
i was stressin the whole time like fuuuuu, my current job doesn't know i'm in here and i'm missing work.  then i had someone call them up and tell them.  i was also stressed because i knew this new job would be calling.  turns out he called me this morning.  i gotta go to my current job tomorrow though and talk to them before i just non chalantly roll up there like i didn't miss any shifts.
laugh.gif
  i'm not stressed though since this place was jerking me around for the longest and i start my new job monday. 

Back
Top Bottom