the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

BROS!!!!

MY FINAL EXAM WAS 10:45 - 1:15... I SHOW UP AT 12 SUMTHIN'.... NO ONE WAS THERE.... EMAILED TEACHER.... SHE SAID WHERE WAS I AT 10:45... I NEED EXCUSE... HALP ME!!!!
well, where were you?

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

tumblr_lx8ouoMEu41qb1jfe.gif
vexet0.jpg
nzmuyp.gif

5mh6qt.gif

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

BROS!!!!

MY FINAL EXAM WAS 10:45 - 1:15... I SHOW UP AT 12 SUMTHIN'.... NO ONE WAS THERE.... EMAILED TEACHER.... SHE SAID WHERE WAS I AT 10:45... I NEED EXCUSE... HALP ME!!!!
well, where were you?
I was at the house... I thought I could show up at ANY time between the timeframe...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by dyzzle

got a parking ticket today. feelsbatman
got one for 270 earlier this year for forging a parking pass 
laugh.gif
got a speeding ticket for 2 points
sick.gif

i was doing 35 in a 28
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
that sucks
laugh.gif

i got pulled over for doing 60 in a 45 and got off

sad thing is i was doing 70+ but i hit the brakes soon as i saw the cop
laugh.gif

BROS!!!!

How in the #3!! did you think that would be okay?
You didn't know what time it was?

You didn't know where it was? (My finals in undergrad were never where regular class was held.)

Car broke down. 

Lost track of time while studying in the library. 

Fell asleep while studying in the library. 

You were nervous and didn't want to be unprepared (Some will sympathize.) and didn't realize you were taking so long to pull yourself together. 

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

BROS!!!!

well, where were you?
I was at the house... I thought I could show up at ANY time between the timeframe...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Son
30t6p3b.gif

I hurt my lower right side of my stomach after the gym.. idk whats wrong.. i still feel the pain. i wont workout until this pain goes away. i cant lift with it.

Originally Posted by cord15

BROS!!!!

How in the #3!! did you think that would be okay?
You didn't know what time it was?

You didn't know where it was? (My finals in undergrad were never where regular class was held.)

Car broke down. 

Lost track of time while studying in the library. 

Fell asleep while studying in the library. 

You were nervous and didn't want to be unprepared (Some will sympathize.) and didn't realize you were taking so long to pull yourself together. 

I told her that I went to the museum and studying for another exam... I hope she lets me take it bros
ohwell.gif
... *tebows*

I also made an F on my math final....... but I STILL made a C in the class.... no dambs was given
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit: it was around 12:10ish.... i emailed her at 12:28

you're in the wrong here fam, this is your final exam (yes rhyme).  unless she said she won't allow anyone coming in after class has started, it should her obligation to stay until the allotted time.  good luck tho

Just got accepted into the Master of Accountancy program at UALR.  May 30th can't come soon enough. 

*sheds tears*

Originally Posted by TheTrillipino

Just got accepted into the Master of Accountancy program at UALR.  May 30th can't come soon enough. 

*sheds tears*
Congrats!

On another note I just caught up on the booty thread.  Who is the chick with the panther tattoo on her butt?  I've seen it so many times I would like a face to go with it
laugh.gif

Governmental Accounting Final @ 6:30..scared +#%#@%@% about it..just talked to the professor the Journal Entries are due Saturday so I guess my summer won't offically begin till then..

Originally Posted by Caerus

No song bangs harder than "I don't Like" remix. Yeah, Kanye's verse was doo-doo but that beat
pimp.gif

High class, I'm just surrounded by these low lifes 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Big Sean goes in. 

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Girl I'm dating told me she's going on the pill soon, dry spell about to be broken!!!!! Post some gifs for me boys
Eat it like you mean it
pimp.gif

gif-man-eating-water-melon.gif

BROS!!!!

Should've told her "I was here at noon, where were you?"....semi serious. Unless she made it clear that you need to be there at 1045 then you are screwed. I've had finals like that and as long as you show up and finish during the timeframe the teacher wouldn't say anything. Hopefully your excuse works though

.....28 posts.......promoting website...

did you join just to promote that bum %!% website? if I wasnt opposed to telling I would report that %!%

Back
Top Bottom