the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by oidreez

Why do some of these girls on pof think they're hot when they look like whales?
Or why are some of them trying to date when they're 5 months pregnant?
Or why are they so adamant about not dating black men?  I've actually seen a black girl say that she thought brown skin was ugly

Oh well, I got a good one now, I just get bored and look around on there once in awhile

Was finally able to get the knee surgery that I needed. After not having insurance for so long I got a gig that offered full benefits upon employment. This is a big deal for me because I am finally on the road to fully enjoying my life again. I shed real tears over the past two years not being able to shoot ball for two straight years. Especially when I used to do it everyday. Surgery went well and now I'm at home posted up. Its crazy because the doctors were straight up amazed that I was able to walk after sustaining that injury for two whole years. I encourage everyone that has the full use of all of their body parts to not take them for granted. Take care of your body and enjoy even the simplest of things like running, because when you can't do it you miss it.

if i ever get ridiculously wealthy I'm copping one of those claw machine games and filling it with water and lobsters. make dinner a challenge for the fam

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

543619_10151622474577281_278643652280_9627502_942644673_n.jpg

eek.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I want!!!

Now that's what up!!

It must be nice going to concerts with "likeminded" friends

I LOVE the many diverse friends I have, but I never had anyone to goto a Drum n Bass concert with, 90s hiphop concert my date backed out.
I went to Ozzfest with my older bro and his friends.
only shows friends want to join me are Jay-Z concerts, that's cool and I enjoy them, but it just makes you want to goto grimier/underground concerts.

Can't be too mad, it's just that I'm reaching an age where I can't relive those years. Makes you wonder.

also, I promise I'm soooo much more optimistic than I used to be in my previous years, but all these "traveling threads" make me question where an overweight black male can travel to.
you can't go rock climbing even if you're a weight lifter, you have to be very thin it seems. Hiking is a nogo if you're out of shape.
there are so many racist countries that don't even like white Jews. Then there are places that are just plain dangerous to ANYONE, lol.

Some people see the world as their playground and can't even imagine how many obstacles, figurative and literal, exist for others.

welp, just came to drag everyone down, lmfao

Minnesota Inning Summary

- B. Revere grounded out to second
- B. Dozier doubled to left
- J. Mauer grounded out to third
- J. Willingham walked

Been in the Navy 10 years and Im finally putting in my package to become an officer. Its gonna be tough but when i receive my first salute it will be worth it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Been in the Navy 10 years and Im finally putting in my package to become an officer. Its gonna be tough but when i receive my first salute it will be worth it.
pimp.gif
Until you have to return 30 salutes in a 5 minute period lol

I hateeeeeeeee
When i see Red on my D after Sex
-_- this has happen to me twice...
Its rather warm tho tho tho
/*>

so the girl i want to be with, but we cant be together of circumstance hit me up

at the same time a new chick hit me up, im pretty sure i can smash, and i sorta want to, but i also dont

also at the same time, my ex hit me up, who i can smash, and have smashed, but i dont wanna smash and dont wanna be with anymore

z7eap.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

so the girl i want to be with, but we cant be together of circumstance hit me up

at the same time a new chick hit me up, im pretty sure i can smash, and i sorta want to, but i also dont

also at the same time, my ex hit me up, who i can smash, and have smashed, but i dont wanna smash and dont wanna be with anymore

z7eap.gif
sounds like you got options B, whats the problem?

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

My cousin just bought a new Jeep
My aunt got the benz truck
one of my friend's parents got them the X3 (BMW Truck)
another friend has a new honda civic (great on gas, man)
my granny got a new ride not too long ago

...i have a 94 525i...the doors don't lock, the windows don't work, the two front seats are screwed (they don't move and they're stuck in a position not conducive to me driving in it without sitting on a pillow.), no radio, windshield wipers don't work and there is no air/heat. it sucks.
it irritates me when ppl call suv a truck 
if people pointed out the minor inaccuracies that most people use in everyday conversation, the world would be a very annoying place...
i will forever call tissue kleenex, cotton swabs q-tips and  suvs trucks.

KanyeShrug1.jpg

I'm trying to decide if I want to go somewhere in the East Caribbean or to Paris and London for New Years. I prefer Paris/London but it's avg 35 degrees there that time of year. If I go to the Caribbean I don't know which island I want to go to. I'm already going to Jamaica in November. Any suggestions from anyone who had been to either???

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by MMG

z7eap.gif
sounds like you got options B, whats the problem?
there see i what did you

In the last week, I discovered I work with a fellow NT'er at my second gig. He's a cool dude.
pimp.gif

I used to work and (pretty much live) in Hunters Point in San Francisco, one thing I must admit I miss - was waking up early in the morning, stepping out on 3rd street and just smelling the aroma of the Purp that was being smoked in the hood
laugh.gif

Crackheads yelling and screaming, strawberry's selling themselves, somebody trying to sell you something on the street - all while looking at Palm trees and mountains in bright sunny weather. All of this that's being mention used to be unappreciated; now looking back - it was actually very entertaining and fulfilling.

I miss California fambs. A lot. Even though I'm going back eventually, I just miss all the good times from before which I know won't be the same when I go back.

Back
Top Bottom