the thread about nothing...

So my girls birthday is coming up. What are some fun things i can do with just her? Besides coitus please...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lebronics

So my girls birthday is coming up. What are some fun things i can do with just her? Besides coitus please...
laugh.gif

barbeque at a nice park
or take her to dinner
do an al day thing, maybe take her to a theme park
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by Lebronics

laugh.gif

barbeque at a nice park
or take her to dinner
do an al day thing, maybe take her to a theme park
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely having dinner, but i wanna do something before that. Something in the city i'm thinking.

never understood why i was born into poverty. my taste is too exquisite for this peon +$**%+#!  
30t6p3b.gif

hate %@#%@*% named olivia. always skinny, uptight, and begging to get slap in the face with their slick remarks
sick.gif
alien.gif

Elizabeth Taylor was
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
damn, r.i.p.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

never understood why i was born into poverty. my taste is too exquisite for this peon +$**%+#!  
30t6p3b.gif

hate %@#%@*% named olivia. always skinny, uptight, and begging to get slap in the face with their slick remarks
sick.gif
alien.gif

Elizabeth Taylor was
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
damn, r.i.p.
You should be mandated by law to provide a link/name in your signature every time you change avys.

- im so +$@!%#% sore and i have no idea why, it scares me too, havent been the same since that car accident
30t6p3b.gif
and its going on 2 months
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

- had a shake made of trego ( spanish shake made of smacks cereal ) its
pimp.gif
but got my stomach is shambles
30t6p3b.gif

- got my 2nd interview tomm
pimp.gif

- talking to this female again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- hopefully get a call from another job so i can grind

I wish there was a way to have a favorite list of apps in the apple app store ... There has been countless times where someone will send me a request for a app and I don't download it at the moment and then forget the name of it... Than I have to look for it in the search feature

To the people who use cydia:
Does anyone remember some app that allowed you to customize your buttons and what they do such as the vibrate switch, power button, and volume controls?
I'm trying to customize my power button in a way that lets me switch from song to song by pressing the power button twice and going to a previous song by pressing the power button three times. If anyone knows that name of the app that I'm talking about please direct me to it. Also if you know a similar app alert me. Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by iYen

To the people who use cydia:
Does anyone remember some app that allowed you to customize your buttons and what they do such as the vibrate switch, power button, and volume controls?
I'm trying to customize my power button in a way that lets me switch from song to song by pressing the power button twice and going to a previous song by pressing the power button three times. If anyone knows that name of the app that I'm talking about please direct me to it. Also if you know a similar app alert me. Thanks in advance!
Try Activator?

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Try Activator?
YES!!!!
That's the name of the app.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thank you sir!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wasted about 30min trying to find it just now.
laugh.gif

I need to do well on my Forensics final tomorrow morning, so much so that I've resorted to taking an adderall for the first time ever.

Hope it helps, taking it in about ten minutes and getting to studying.

I really want to cheat on my girl.

Been pretty faithful for the last two years but in the last month temptation is getting to me. I need help.

As of tonight I've been to 5 White Sox games this season. They haven't won a single one of those. I'm deeming myself bad luck.

Originally Posted by macbk

I need to do well on my Forensics final tomorrow morning, so much so that I've resorted to taking an adderall for the first time ever.

Hope it helps, taking it in about ten minutes and getting to studying.

You sound like you're motivated so you probably don't need this advice but I'll say it anyway. 
Adderall doesn't make you focus on studying hard, it just makes you focus hard on whatever you're focusing your attention on.

If that pill kicks in and you're on NT, it's a wrap. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom