the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Why does The Price is Right care so much about getting our pets spayed and neutered?

When I was younger I always anticipated Bob Barker saying it not knowing what he meant, now I wonder why the concern.
They're trying to keep the populations down because shelters are overfilled with animals they gotta put down. It's especially for cats though since they go outside and start making babies with every wild cat out there. 

pimp.gif

tumblr_lyfotstwUl1ro9sg0o1_400.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Why does The Price is Right care so much about getting our pets spayed and neutered?

When I was younger I always anticipated Bob Barker saying it not knowing what he meant, now I wonder why the concern.
They're trying to keep the populations down because shelters are overfilled with animals they gotta put down. It's especially for cats though since they go outside and start making babies with every wild cat out there. 
I see. Thanks for the insight.

Yes, yes, yes!!!! MMMMMMMMMmmm

Originally Posted by hitopsandflannel

Originally Posted by Kspar

so anyone care to show me how to multiquote on nt?

Just open up the qoutes in different tabs and copy and paste them in the main tab..
ohwell.gif
Glad someone asked this because I was too afraid to. I didn't know either. I have to try it sometime.
laugh.gif

Got two jobs right now. Schedule is killing me. Working 7 days a week FTL.

Spoiler [+]
I'm about to quit the part time gig tho

any of yall moved out but still share bills like cell phone or car insurance with parents?

Im on my parents cell plan and pay $100 which is pretty generous. My mom is in heavy debt lately and is grindin. I pay her on time and in the past 3-4 months my phone has been shut off twice.

I think its time to shop for my own plan.

Kspar wrote:
DaBottom305 wrote:
Originally Posted by hitopsandflannel

Just open up the qoutes in different tabs and copy and paste them in the main tab..
ohwell.gif

It took me about 3 years to figure it out. Before I would be posting individual responses to each reply. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
exactly, I dont want to do this anymore and 3 yrs 
eek.gif

@ hitopsandflannel thanks I'll give it a try soon. 

so much work to multi-quote...yet Sillyputty did it with ease in his responses 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

I liked that La Roux song and the Big Krit song.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

this song just popped up in my head. loved this song since 8th grade...
I used to get Anthony Hamilton and Wyclef mixed up all the time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Its true what they say about positivity. You are your thoughts and what you attract sometimes. Still can't believe that event happened but i shouldnt be that suprised when im focused positive things just seem to happen for me and doors open all the time.

What are some recent examples of that?
Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by iYen

What are your guys' favorite artforms?
My favs. Are stand up comedy, anime, film, music, dance, and novels.
Comic, music, movies and video games. I love a strong narrative 
Nice, I'd highly recommend that you check out these shows when you have the time, since you love a strong narrative.

Death Note: One of the best animes that I've seen as well. The dialogue in this show is superb and if you like thrillers then this is a must watch.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: One of the best animes that I've seen. It has excellent action sequences and the characters are just
smokin.gif

whyhellothere wrote:
pimp.gif

tumblr_lyfotstwUl1ro9sg0o1_400.gif

pimp.gif

I really liked those songs, got any more?
Check these songs out.

Another friend zone question. Recently got out of a long term relationship, engaged for the past 2 years. Anyways, it's been awhile since I've dated. Have any of you gotten out of the friend zone with a girl? Was it worth it? Is it as hard as people make it out to be?

Thanks Guys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
appreciate all the kind words
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and support
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

20zy5vl.gif

the panamera is getting put on law-a-way in a few weeks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bay1591

Kspar wrote:
DaBottom305 wrote:
It took me about 3 years to figure it out. Before I would be posting individual responses to each reply. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
exactly, I dont want to do this anymore and 3 yrs 
eek.gif

@ hitopsandflannel thanks I'll give it a try soon. 

so much work to multi-quote...yet Sillyputty did it with ease in his responses 
laugh.gif

I used to see it done, tried to recreate it and just gave up until someone said how to do it a few months ago.  
laugh.gif

I couldn't figure out the name but Sillyputty stayed with the multi-quote responses. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Another friend zone question. Recently got out of a long term relationship, engaged for the past 2 years. Anyways, it's been awhile since I've dated. Have any of you gotten out of the friend zone with a girl? Was it worth it? Is it as hard as people make it out to be?

Keep it movin.  Not even worth the headache IMO.

Back
Top Bottom