the thread about nothing...

My post after this one confuses the +#*% outta me cuz I don't understandy why it is quoted and why I posted in a new reply box when all I meant to do was edit. What the shell man?

Originally Posted by Kramer

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...AUCE?page=2#.T8LaHMWnuSo

Dont know why but I was thinkin of this thread today.. one of the funnier ones

from that thread

edit how the hell do you embed?  i thought i knew how  heres the link http://www.youtube.com/wa...ure=youtube_gdata_player

at 1:00 how is this dude just gonna stare down and %%+#* out a wolf
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kix28

Today is my Birfday NT FAM butt I have to go to work. SMH. I asked my manager why I was working when I requested off and i said i saw my one coworker get it off and I'm cool with that she does work , saw my other two coworkers get it off and they're both lazy AF. He tells me oh it's because you and her are my strongest workers so I need one of you guys here. Now the way i see it is just cuz they suck they don't have to work. That's pretty stupid. I hate that about my job is if they know you work hard they screw you over but if you suck at work they give you holidays off. @$! is this?

Sorry for the rant.

Also playing bball is one of the best things to do and is definitely underrated . Also the sound of when you're shot is perfect and it makes that SWISH.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also kendrick Lamar P&P , faith, Is it Love and I do this is all
pimp.gif

Happy Birthday Kix28.

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m3pt0lMb8D1rsm1pho1_500.gif

gifs_14.gif

gifs_13.gif

gifs_10.gif

29.gif

rick-santorum-eating-an-ice-cream-cone-gif.gif

981141052.gif

981681856.gif

6727d1336210331-50cd74ac8cba11e1abd61231381b6d77_7.jpg

pick-up-boy-strikes-again.jpg

what-you-see-vs-what-animals-see.jpg

tumblr_m48xhdUajw1rvlx3ko1_500.gif

tumblr_m4l4dlYqhm1qfjjglo1_500.gif
Spoiler [+]

HBD kix28!

Recently I've been stuck in this weird zone with this one chick where I'm not really tryna fully commit but I'll be damned if another man touches those buns. Timing couldn't be any worse either. #%%+ feelings.

Dem Spurs doe
pimp.gif

Happy birthday kix28! 
pimp.gif

Tomorrow's my birthday, I'm gonna deactivate my Facebook today tho and see who actually remembers 
laugh.gif

Hbd kix!! My fave kendrick lamar joints are "nouns & verbs" & "she needs me". Mad I slept on him. They threw him in that savior of the west coast box and I said no because to many dudes were supposed to save the west coast(game, lil easy, nippsy hustle). -slowly moving from my friends. We just don't have anything in common anymore. Doing the same stuff they've been doing since '02. -a passenger of the female persuasion had a marylin Monroe moment at work. She was comming down stairs onto the tarmac to board the plane. She had on a light sundress. So as she's walking down a gust of wind blew and her dress blew to expose all her business. And by the way her invisible panties looked, she's shaven.
wink.gif

Last day at work was Friday
Start new Job on Wednesday
Listening to Tank
My current girl is being a prick
INS
Studying for new job now.
tired.gif

American Eagle is still having a 40% off sale, I'm debating on taking advantage of this, I got the money, and I haven't bought new clothes in MONTHS
Bought 2 plain tees, a button down chambray shirt and a pair of shorts for $66 
pimp.gif

Im honestly ashamed of how many women I've had sex with...this isnt a humblebrag either. I've pretty much dedicated my life for the last 10 years to running through as many females as possible...and it was cool at the time, but now I'm kind of ashamed that I have to lie to women about how many its been. I wont tell you guys how many bc I dont want anybody to think I'm glorifying it, but I've def ruined possible good relationships with women for the sake of the bunz

Originally Posted by solarius49

Im honestly ashamed of how many women I've had sex with...this isnt a humblebrag either. I've pretty much dedicated my life for the last 10 years to running through as many females as possible...and it was cool at the time, but now I'm kind of ashamed that I have to lie to women about how many its been. I wont tell you guys how many bc I dont want anybody to think I'm glorifying it, but I've def ruined possible good relationships with women for the sake of the bunz
new p >

Originally Posted by 510hayward

new p >
yeah absolutely....but you dont understand I've gone way overboard

Originally Posted by 510hayward

new p >
yeah absolutely....but you dont understand I've gone way overboard
Need a ballpark figure dog
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom