eek.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Need a ballpark figure dog
nerd.gif
+200 
get tested asap
been there B.  Thats why im not proud or bragging about this, I've been burned (nothing permanent of course).  And I've put myself in stupid stupid stupid situations for the love of the P

Pittsburgh for the 1st 22 years of life, Cali after that
Im not gonna lie, it used to be cool.  But as I've gotten older, the 6 degrees of separation is too serious.  Everybody is related to somebody that is friends with somebody.  I've also ruined relationships with female friends.  I've gotten robbed, jumped and set up on different occasions.  Fat girls, ugly girls, trichomoniasis once, chlamydia twice, I used to skip school when I was in college, and eventually failed out.  I mean hindsight is 20/20 but sheesh

KSteezy always tells me about being a slave to the P, and making bad decisions related to it...i mean hes right

i believe him... im a pretty ordinary dude that likes my fair share of sexual conquests too and id say im pushin 45-65...

with no dambs given...

he could smang 2 hun easy by his mid 20s

Pretty much most of my dudes have those numbers. I love the p, but i'm good on that many, i'm less than 10% their numbers.

Originally Posted by SoCalKid

I haven't been able to play ball for 6 weeks.
It feels bad man.
I hurt my right knee. It has not healed properly yet.
frown.gif

What did you do to your knee?

Feel hella guilty for blowin money at the strip club when I could've used it for something else smh

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Almost caught a missy tonight. I need to chill

Female?

misdemeanor ?

explain + story

Misdemeanor. Possession..I don't know how he didn't smell it.

damn bruh feeel bad. liberal state living ftw

with our gay marriage, no death penalty and more importantly decriminalized mj laws

Originally Posted by solarius49

Pittsburgh for the 1st 22 years of life, Cali after that
Im not gonna lie, it used to be cool.  But as I've gotten older, the 6 degrees of separation is too serious.  Everybody is related to somebody that is friends with somebody.  I've also ruined relationships with female friends.  I've gotten robbed, jumped and set up on different occasions.  Fat girls, ugly girls, trichomoniasis once, chlamydia twice, I used to skip school when I was in college, and eventually failed out.  I mean hindsight is 20/20 but sheesh

KSteezy always tells me about being a slave to the P, and making bad decisions related to it...i mean hes right
eek.gif
eek.gif
 200+ tho? i know the feeling tho... I've always wanted to @$%* all my female friends and that *#*# turned out bad 
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

200 at 22?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm in the 40-55 range at 22 currently so I can see how it's easy to smash 200...Especially if you go full force attack mode. I have gone through way too many dry spells that I can remember and also I'm somewhat lazy... I don't wana pipe all the time man I live for getting domed up and chillin...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Drake just posted a photo on instagram with French Montana rocking Cardigans and Cigars
eek.gif
, feels great man to see the hard work paying off 
pimp.gif

200?
eek.gif
You must have been settling for ugly women.. ain't no way all 200 of them were average or even above average

Originally Posted by Carver

200?
eek.gif
You must have been settling for ugly women.. ain't no way all 200 of them were average or even above average

Naw I said before, ATLEAST half of them were far below average. It was just something to do smhIm 26 now

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

This guy. 
laugh.gif

Where you live btw? You must have had everything from a ****** to borderline obese chicks with a count like that.

lmao, dont forget bustos, numbers that high are all about quantity>quality

Back
Top Bottom