the thread about nothing...

A great bluetooth speaker that won't break the bank - Logitech Wireless Boombox (can be used wired with auxilliary cable to play non-bluetooth media players).

This thing is tiny but packs hella punch. It's definitely equal with or better than iHome's highly-lauded Airplay speaker, iW1 but only at a fraction of the price - $300 vs $125 for the boombox.

logitech_wireless_boombox_bluetooth_speaker.jpg

i found out how to get a free desk although its too late for me since i already bought it but it might help one of u guys.

okay so go find the desk u want and get the manual so u know all the parts.

then call the number on the manual and order every single different part but make sure u send it to different addresses like ur families and friends so the company doesnt suspect anything.

then go and collect all the parts and build ur desk.

wish i had thought of this before buying my desk.

Originally Posted by odog24

i found out how to get a free desk although its too late for me since i already bought it but it might help one of u guys.

then call the number on the manual and order every single different part but make sure u send it to different addresses like ur families and friends so the company doesnt suspect anything.

Buying a desk is the biggest waste of money. My dad built him and I desks out of old doors. All you need is to go to some store and buy table legs, drill them mofos on and you're golden

Originally Posted by odog24

doesnt seem worth the trouble. definitely a good idea.

im gonna smash a girl i havent hit in prolly 8 years...she smashed my bro between that time...+shrugs+
laugh.gif

Why do dudes live vicariously through Kanye West? Like, why are there so many "Mr. Me too's" floating around nowadays?

whats that smelly and stinky yellow/brown/white crap that's in the back of your tounsels? i notice, that after smoking or some types of food, i get that stinky thing and I hack it up. it's like some sulfite crap.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

A great bluetooth speaker that won't break the bank - Logitech Wireless Boombox (can be used wired with auxilliary cable to play non-bluetooth media players).

This thing is tiny but packs hella punch. It's definitely equal with or better than iHome's highly-lauded Airplay speaker, iW1 but only at a fraction of the price - $300 vs $125 for the boombox.

can it pair with a macbook?

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

thinking about laying big $$ on Celtics moneyline...
If anything.. take the under easy $$ thank me later
pimp.gif
Rayray tell me you followed me on this.. Tonight I'm feeling the Over 202

Originally Posted by PRIME

Why do dudes live vicariously through Kanye West? Like, why are there so many "Mr. Me too's" floating around nowadays?

Its not just him, its many if not all rappers people live through. Rappers nowadays are selling an experience word to Wiz Khalifa.

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

can it pair with a macbook?
MacBooks have bluetooth so I doubt it would be a problem

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Snapback & Tattoos. 
pimp.gif

Sike. Why is homie not even tatted though and rapping bout snapbacks and tattoos?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
was thinking the same thing

I'm always nervous about receiving packages when I'm not home.

Stuck in class .. hopefully it's still there when I go home in like two hours ...

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Snapback & Tattoos. 
pimp.gif

Sike. Why is homie not even tatted though and rapping bout snapbacks and tattoos?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
was thinking the same thing

just went on youtube to see what this was about.  What the @%#! is a Driicky Graham
look this "hello is it me you're lookin for " lookin **% %@@*%

driicky-graham-800-5812.jpg

ROBPZEE612 earned massive swag points for one of my fav Megadeth songs Hook in Mouth
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

about tattoos: The guitarist of Megadeth Dave Mustiane (who doesn't have any) said this as to why he doesn't - "You don't put a bumper stick on a Mercedes-Benz"

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom