the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

63491c06a36411e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

Now this is hilarious!!

Just finished fullmetal alchemist the original version from 2003 thru Netflix and man I am disappointed by the ending of it all. smh. Is it worth it to watch fullmetal alchemist brotherhood or naw just don't watch it?

I don't why I have been thinking about this incident from about 7 or 8 years ago. But when I worked at Citibank, I was involved in a takeover robbery. I had a gun pointed at my head and had no idea if I was going to die that day. Anyways, I know its cliche but I hope everyone lives life to its fullest, with no regrets.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

I turn 21 today.
Happy Bday bro
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix28

Just finished fullmetal alchemist the original version from 2003 thru Netflix and man I am disappointed by the ending of it all. smh. Is it worth it to watch fullmetal alchemist brotherhood or naw just don't watch it?
Why didnt you like the end?

Brotherhood overall is better, I'd give it a chance if I was you

So I may be gettin an environmental job in Seattle, but it's about an hour commute on the bus one way and the job is 9 hrs a day so basically Id be lookin at about 12 hour days 5 days a week.. is this worth it fams? 11 am to 11 pm

Originally Posted by Kramer

So I may be gettin an environmental job in Seattle, but it's about an hour commute on the bus one way and the job is 9 hrs a day so basically Id be lookin at about 12 hour days 5 days a week.. is this worth it fams? 11 am to 11 pm
If the pay/benefits are good and it's something you can see yourself being comfortable doing and not quitting on early...go for it

I love/hate my commutes to Seattle
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

who is this below?

ekn8mo.gif

I thought it was t-mobile girl
she was a former Miss universe winner i think, gif is from the latest celebrity apprentice. google should help you with the rest

FMA Brotherhood is one of the best animes to recently come out.
Much more action and excellent story telling.

my lil bro is about to get knocked in the chest if he keeps on with his lil rantin.

Originally Posted by iYen

FMA Brotherhood is one of the best animes to recently come out.
Much more action and excellent story telling.

This
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he been catching attitude this last week cause i refused/laughed because he wanted south beach lebron 9s

Originally Posted by MMG

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he been catching attitude this last week cause i refused/laughed because he wanted south beach lebron 9s

laugh.gif
glad my lil bro didnt make that call..surprised too cause his bday is next month, kid def got somn up his sleeve now that i think about it. 
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

my sister just had her first child (a girl) and she doesn't seem as happy as she should be. My mother and I believe she has postpartum depression. I went to visit her yesterday and she said she doens't really feel like a mother, instead it feels like she's just watching someone else's baby who won't leave her house. I hope she grows out of it soon.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

my sister just had her first child (a girl) and she doesn't seem as happy as she should be. My mother and I believe she has postpartum depression. I went to visit her yesterday and she said she doens't really feel like a mother, instead it feels like she's just watching someone else's baby who won't leave her house. I hope she grows out of it soon.

be very careful and be around as much as you can guys.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Monitor her closely.  Im not to be negative, but postpartum depression is no joke.  But congrats broseph
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom