the thread about nothing...

kitty-wakeup.gif

Im up. o_~

So y'all know how some of us go through phases where we are more attracted to women of a certain race? Does the reverse happen to y'all as well?

The last few chicks who have come after me hard have all been Indian and before this stretch I had only messed around with one Indian and never smashed one. (I'm black BTW)

It's probably just random chance but it's getting to a point where my boys think I have a fetish

Originally Posted by youngdoc

So y'all know how some of us go through phases where we are more attracted to women of a certain race? Does the reverse happen to y'all as well?

The last few chicks who have come after me hard have all been Indian and before this stretch I had only messed around with one Indian and never smashed one. (I'm black BTW)

It's probably just random chance but it's getting to a point where my boys think I have a fetish
I used to love Asian and Spanish women, I think mostly because when I went to school there was mostly those types of women. There were decent amount of white chicks at my school and a lot of them were pretty but weren't messing with nothing but white dudes. Since I moved to Minnesota after graduating I been loving white women
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Ok....

Last time I went out and did it big was like 8 or 9 weeks ago.

Completely lost the outfit I was wearing and woke up naked in bed.

Just found my pants (Land's End Slim Fit Cargo
pimp.gif
) from that night buried in my garage with all sorts of randomness in the pockets:

-6 bic lighters
-$136 in singles (with myserious burn marks and holes)
-Scratched up Icarly dvd  *What the %*$%?*
-A Fork
-And some Raybans that I have never seen in my life.

nerd.gif
pics of the ray bans?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

man you don't step over your family/friends for buns...its everywhere, no need to be a viking about it...if its someone I don't know, then yeah its open season and even that mentality was when I was younger.

If someone else saw her first and is on a date with her, you stand back. I don't even mess with chicks after my people are done with them.
meh, I've def been in situations where my best friend (of 23 years) had some girl, she was feeling me more and I piped.  And he has def piped girls that I had who werent feeling me too strongly.  Charge it to the game B, no point in getting all worked up about it

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Got engaged last weekend. It's going to be 6 years being together next week (I'm 26 she's 25).
We've been long distance the whole time, 2 different states.
Just need to finish my work project within the next 2-3 months then look for a job out in Cali to move in with her, finally.
Long distance CAN work out if both people work hard at it
pimp.gif
Congrats man
pimp.gif

That does make me think of my last relationship. We pretty much had to see each other about that same length of time you mentioned, 

being 300+ miles/6 hours apart. It just got too stressful and became a chore more than anything. You live and you learn though, and i

can pretty much see my next gf being out of state anyway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

man you don't step over your family/friends for buns...its everywhere, no need to be a viking about it...if its someone I don't know, then yeah its open season and even that mentality was when I was younger.

If someone else saw her first and is on a date with her, you stand back. I don't even mess with chicks after my people are done with them.
meh, I've def been in situations where my best friend (of 23 years) had some girl, she was feeling me more and I piped.  And he has def piped girls that I had who werent feeling me too strongly.  Charge it to the game B, no point in getting all worked up about it
pimp.gif
TRUE..if it's one thing I can pass on to the youth is never get excited over a female

Yeh but that was his cousin...it sounds like you and your boy just flipping em with the understanding that if the one I got ain't on it, take your shot. Dude said he was on a date with her and his cousin stole her. Big difference. Plus we all have friends that are closer than some family.

ever had a bad relationship with someone and she gets rid of you for another guy and gives him everything that she didnt give you?
feels batman

Na I didn't smash yet..but I've been kinda talking to her for a while..when I went back to school he claims she tried to get at him but I ain't care..n trust me I've tried to take it too that level with her..she's a down low freak I can tell..he knows too...the whole concert I was feeling on her she loved it..but when I would hit the bar or restroom they were flirting..he claims she said she tryna get loose..but ima charge it too the game

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I'm done talkin to women with kids. There's always something off about them.

How is it? I always passed when given the opportunity.

If everyone in China timed to jump up and down at the same, would that be equivalent billion + pounds hitting the earth? And would this make a big enough impact to create a tsunami to travel across the pacific ocean and wipe out the west coast?

indifferent.gif
why is radioshack still in business?
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ the lady beating her son on the bus
Karmin Renee is a lil cutie
things taste better when you drink them out of a mug rather than a glass

I basically said that lol 305..I told ny grandma the situation she made me feel dumb seeing how petty it was

Back
Top Bottom