the thread about nothing...

pimp.gif
congrats

Congratulations to everyone. I am very happy for you. Soon I receive information from government Argentina to study for free. I hope it is good.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SON... idek HOW this ws a related video to hockey videos on yt.. but SON.. SON!

I wanna show yall this video so bad... idek if its appropiate to post.. Its so WILD ROMO & AWKWARD BUT HILARIOUS BUT TOOOO DAMN AYO-+*#/PEDO-+*# ... i couldnt even make it half way through the 3min video..

I wish i never seen that video... Im type weirded out heavy right now

This girl and I have been texting each other constantly since the month of may. We're both in college and I brought her out to the movies before. She did the whole lying on my shoulders thing during the movie and held hands with me briefly. She told me I was in her dream before...just me, her and gym equipment
devil.gif
. This was at the beginning of May, fast forward to the end of the month. I text her about my bad cooking skills and she told me that I should learn how to cook better cause girls like that. In my mind, this to me sounds like shes offering genuine advice and is not interested in me. I texted her "the same can be said for girls." She texted back "she knows" and that "a easy way to get into a guy's heart is through his stomach." I came up with a response that would force her to indirectly tell me if she has feelings for me or not. I responded "is that why you always offer me food?" She replied back no and that shes offers food to everyone. So if I'm reading in between the lines correctly...she has no interest in me and was only toying with me? Friendzoned? We txt each other constantly up until that point. I told her goodnight and stopped texting her after that. Its been a week now and I don't know what to do. I got my vague answer that shes not interested but to just stop texting her cold turkey makes me sound like a jerk. Like I was only her friend for the bunz, but truthfully I saw her as a friend first and then caught feelings. I'm confused NT! It feels good to let this all out but why would she lead me on?!
tumblr_m517zc7gM21rqc9vo.png

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

This girl and I have been texting each other constantly since the month of may. We're both in college and I brought her out to the movies before. She did the whole lying on my shoulders thing during the movie and held hands with me briefly. She told me I was in her dream before...just me, her and gym equipment
devil.gif
. This was at the beginning of May, fast forward to the end of the month. I text her about my bad cooking skills and she told me that I should learn how to cook better cause girls like that. In my mind, this to me sounds like shes offering genuine advice and is not interested in me. I texted her "the same can be said for girls." She texted back "she knows" and that "a easy way to get into a guy's heart is through his stomach." I came up with a response that would force her to indirectly tell me if she has feelings for me or not. I responded "is that why you always offer me food?" She replied back no and that shes offers food to everyone. So if I'm reading in between the lines correctly...she has no interest in me and was only toying with me? Friendzoned? We txt each other constantly up until that point. I told her goodnight and stopped texting her after that. Its been a week now and I don't know what to do. I got my vague answer that shes not interested but to just stop texting her cold turkey makes me sound like a jerk. Like I was only her friend for the bunz, but truthfully I saw her as a friend first and then caught feelings. I'm confused NT! It feels good to let this all out but why would she lead me on?!
tumblr_m517zc7gM21rqc9vo.png

Tell her how you feel. Ask to move the relationship up.

Back
Top Bottom