the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Today is the start of my 3 year plan of obtaining my Bachelors. I begin class this evening being nervous & excited at the same damn time.

Congrats! Just take it a class at a time. God's blessings to you graduating in 3 years

what does everyone do at their jobs?

I literally sit in front of a computer all day and surf NT; I'm an intern and the assignment my boss gave me to do is like a month long project, so i can do it at my own pace. No one ever checks on me to see what I'm doing so most of the time so I just browse the web or play solitaire. Sometimes I wish I had actual work to do so the day would go by a little faster but I try not to complain.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Today is the start of my 3 year plan of obtaining my Bachelors. I begin class this evening being nervous & excited at the same damn time.

My man, congrats on the start. I wanna hear about the graduation when it happens.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

I literally sit in front of a computer all day and surf NT; I'm an intern and the assignment my boss gave me to do is like a month long project, so i can do it at my own pace. No one ever checks on me to see what I'm doing so most of the time so I just browse the web or play solitaire. Sometimes I wish I had actual work to do so the day would go by a little faster but I try not to complain.

I'd ask for more work or side projects if I were you. That sound mind numbing.

Thinking about selling my worn pair of space jams 2000. a part of me feels like ill miss it but a part me says just do it. I need the money for Vegas i'm going in two Weeks from this Saturday and I wanna ball hard out there.

This girl has the biggest wedgie I've seen in a long time.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Cook food and sip sangria and beer
laugh.gif
. We're mad busy though so it's hard work. It's dope though. I'm still in culinary school working for one of the top 15 chefs in the nation. I felt way under qualified when I started but I've learned a hell of a lot since I started and I'm hanging with the best cooks there now as far as my speed goes.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Bored as hell.. about to watch the boondocks..

Watched the first season last night, second season tonight!

No cable at the moment, ppl come wednesday to hook it up so im dvd'in for the next week
ohwell.gif

Flaccobey: I currently work at a grocery store stocking shelves and ******$tting with customers and coworkers. I hate every minute that I work there. Retail for the *$$$#!@##%!#! loss

Back
Top Bottom