the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Switched it up and wore the Free Runs instead of the Kobe's today to the gym.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I forgot how long I've had these damn shoes but they had me sliding everywhere, no more grip whatsoever.

you were trying to hoop in Frees? you're asking to slide around and get hurt

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Switched it up and wore the Free Runs instead of the Kobe's today to the gym.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I forgot how long I've had these damn shoes but they had me sliding everywhere, no more grip whatsoever.

you were trying to hoop in Frees? you're asking to slide around and get hurt
Was doing cardio today, never would I try to hoop in frees.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

So a chick I was seeing just broke it off with me out of the blue. Like literally in mid-sentence.

Then hit me with "I hope we an be friends!" ehhhhhh....No.
laugh.gif

I would say it feels bad but I have other things to worry about and too much going on to care that much.

You guys care.

If all guys here had this attitude, there wouldn't be any girl problem threads. Hats off to you, sir. 
How are you guys disciplined enough to work out daily? I need to get back in shape asap. I haven't been able to dunk in like 5 years. I'm not even close now.

Log onto Facebook

4 new notifications
happy.gif

All 4 notifications are invites to dubstep shows
indifferent.gif

Does this happen to anyone else?

Originally Posted by Mister916

OKC 
9c1152ebaca57c5b225c850fffc2dca9839f1a5.gif

Sorry Seattle Supersonics fans
ohwell.gif
yeah I  know they just have be feeling disgusted right now. what could've been. but anyway, congrats to the thunder on the win. Durant is just another level with his game man. it would be nice to see him win his 1st ring this year.

Spoiler [+]
maybe my knicks could make it to where the thunder is at next year
tired.gif
. I really hope they do.

Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood is definitely better than the one from 2003.

i can't imagine how it feels to be a sonics fan...the win was bittersweet...i'm a KD fan so i'm happy for him but then Bennett held the trophy smh

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by Mister916

OKC 
9c1152ebaca57c5b225c850fffc2dca9839f1a5.gif

Sorry Seattle Supersonics fans
ohwell.gif
yeah I  know they just have be feeling disgusted right now. what could've been. but anyway, congrats to the thunder on the win. Durant is just another level with his game man. it would be nice to see him win his 1st ring this year.

Spoiler [+]
maybe my knicks could make it to where the thunder is at next year
tired.gif
. I really hope they do.
I  dont think that would of happened there. You see OKC fans? they got one if not the best fans in the NBA. They love their team.

Question for my NT Kappas...since my school.doesn't have a chapter is it possible that I can pledge at a surrounding school

Back
Top Bottom