the thread about nothing...

Is a couch better than a table? = Is Lebron better than MJ?

I wouldn't say better, but Lebron is something else.

With that being said, I'm no longer discussing the topic of Lebron James Vs Michael Jordan with anyone born after 1985.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Just watched MoneyBall ... again�
pimp.gif

I'm a Pitt fan, but I gotta reject that "
pimp.gif
". I loved the book, but I just didn't enjoy the movie, at all.

Originally Posted by chickhien

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

my sleeping pattern is messed up.. going to try & fix it by tonight... anyone ever tried neurosleep? there's are whole series of "neuro-" drinks, they look like lava lamps.
me 2  i can't go to sleep before 6 am
Are yall getting much time outdoors during the day? Try staying away from monitors at night after 11pm (no cellphones, laptops, or tv). I had the same problem when I worked at a restaurant and getting some sunlight and avoiding artificial light late at night does wonders. And otc melatonin. Good luck.
thanks for the advice, I'm gonna go in tonight...

neuro-sleep-drink-450x450.jpg

this one below allow you to excrete MAD "kids"

neurogasm-energy-and-health-drink-profile.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by Carver

My Custom gloves should be on there way to mah crib ... finally \(^_^)/
Hockey?
lacrosse?
Hockeyyyyy 
pimp.gif

From Warrior though, who used to primarily make Lacrosse gear exclusively ... 

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Such a good movie and song.�
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by macbk

Just watched MoneyBall ... again�
pimp.gif

I'm a Pitt fan, but I gotta reject that "
pimp.gif
". I loved the book, but I just didn't enjoy the movie, at all.
I never got to read the book... so i didnt have too much to go off once the movie came out.
But really? I enjoyed it (obviously lol) .. kind surprised since it got a fairly good score by critics and just movie goers in general..

Iono nothing about hockey, do y'all got pickup games and #*!@ like basketball or what twelf
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Enough with Lebron
laugh.gif
Hows your pup doing Bottom? You training the little dude yet?

laugh.gif
 Man I think I was bamboozled. He's a little bigger than when I got him and dude his starting to resemble a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Everyone says he's mixed with a boxer but idk man. So far I have been able to teach him his name and he responds when he feels like it. 
laugh.gif

My dog is 3 and he still does this 
laugh.gif

mine is three too, he will lift his ears when he hears his name, only to hear if treat, ride or walk come after. other than that, its nap time
laugh.gif

Iono nothing about hockey, do y'all got pickup games and #*!@ like basketball or what twelf
laugh.gif
Yessir.
Open Hockey is like Open Gym. There is Pond Hockey in the winter. Leagues, Clinics and what not also...

Twelf
laugh.gif
... Man i havent heard that in a while or December... I dont be gaming anymore what so ever... Mad sad 
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

laugh.gif
 Man I think I was bamboozled. He's a little bigger than when I got him and dude his starting to resemble a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Everyone says he's mixed with a boxer but idk man. So far I have been able to teach him his name and he responds when he feels like it. 
laugh.gif

My dog is 3 and he still does this 
laugh.gif

mine is three too, he will lift his ears when he hears his name, only to hear if treat, ride or walk come after. other than that, its nap time
laugh.gif
roll.gif

What kind of dog do you have?

I know, I miss the BO sessions of dominance by us
frown.gif
.. but foreal, i wanna start playing them games again when H4 and BO2 drops, yo!

laugh.gif
Yessir.
Open Hockey is like Open Gym. There is Pond Hockey in the winter. Leagues, Clinics and what not also...
One of the kids in my after school program was telling me about this.  He just moved to Oakland from Philly.

Said they got pick up hockey on the frozen pond, some kids even build little mini skating rinks in their yards to practice on.

Blew my mind.

I know, I miss the BO sessions of dominance by us
frown.gif
.. but foreal, i wanna start playing them games again when H4 and BO2 drops, yo!
Blackbirds, Chopper Gunners, and Attack Dogs all through the game 
laugh.gif

Same but we'll see.. If i dont get back into it i might just sell all my consoles and wait for the next gen #+## to come out nxt yr.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

One of the kids in my after school program was telling me about this.  He just moved to Oakland from Philly. 

Said they got pick up hockey on the frozen pond, some kids even build little mini skating rinks in their yards to practice on. 

Blew my mind. 

Its crazy how many people go out of their way to build mini arenas...
Thankfully my city provides us with pond hockey rinks and stuff.. like nets, ice, and boards...

Edit: Vimeo Embedding isnt working just some cool short vids on pond hockey...

Edit: The Making Hockey Happen video is 
pimp.gif
(2nd link)

I think the hard-drive of my home PC has just failed. Hopefully the technicians wont charge too much to recover the files.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Will0827

Damn getting back to the gym feels amazing, just gotta work out smarter this time then before.

Elaborate on the last part?

Before when i was going to the gym constantly i just lifted randomly never keeping track of anything, didnt start small and gradually improving and i never felt like i was improving, so now im taking my time, keeping track of what muscles i work on and resting properly.

Back
Top Bottom