THe struggle of going through NT on an iPod
sick.gif
try using on an iphone daily peep
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

waited 4 days to text a female
got the #wrong

finna just send some meatshots to the # I got, eff it.

Dont waste time waiting to text. Im newly single and I'm realizing if someone likes you they like you.  That's basically determined already when you first meet. So i'll hit a girl up the next day.

You save yourself alot of time whether it be realizing theyre not really THAT interested and/or they gave you a fake number like in your situation.

lol at meatshots tho

discovered AirDroid app and am now harnessing the wireless transfer powers. 
pimp.gif
 Was completely frustrated before, now I am going to mash up the videos me and my friends took a year ago.

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

waited 4 days to text a female
got the #wrong

finna just send some meatshots to the # I got, eff it.
Dont waste time waiting to text. Im newly single and I'm realizing if someone likes you they like you.  That's basically determined already when you first meet. So i'll hit a girl up the next day.

You save yourself alot of time whether it be realizing theyre not really THAT interested and/or they gave you a fake number like in your situation.
nah, I was sloppy drunk in AC when I pulled it, and it was Sat night.
no reason to even text until midweek to schedule something for the weekend.

and I called the # twice to save it, don't remember if it went thru 
ohwell.gif
 and she's just lying now 
laugh.gif

Houston NTers, what the hell is the secret in getting a decent edge up?

Every time I try a barber shop I get an half assed, over priced edge up. This time is wasn't too bad. It was on $5, but I could've did this. I guess I'm spoiled from living in the country.

If social networks were around in the late 90's I probably would of lost my v card at 8yrs old , so easy to get +!@@+ off there without even tryin

My little cousin (3rd or 4th grader) saw my Nike Air DT 1s and asked if he could have my "Ken Griffeys". I told him they were Deions. He asked who was Deion. I asked him "Do you even know who Ken Griffey is? His response was "the guy who makes the shoes".

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Every time I try a barber shop I get an half assed, over priced edge up. This time is wasn't too bad. It was on $5, but I could've did this. I guess I'm spoiled from living in the country.

What side of town are you on? Im from the Southeast, I go to this place called Southern Comfort. Look it up been in business for years and it gets packed! 10 for a cut and 2 dollars for the razor edge up, Place is legit seriously 

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

What side of town are you on? Im from the Southeast, I go to this place called Southern Comfort. Look it up been in business for years and it gets packed! 10 for a cut and 2 dollars for the razor edge up, Place is legit seriously 
Man!!! That is exactly what I'm looking for!! I'm in Missouri City, doe.

I'm still gonna look this place up. Good lookin, sir.

Bought some shoes of a fellow Nter and they didn't fit me so I decided to just sell em Nd get back what I payed for em.they have this group on FB where people post up and sell their shoes locally ... I post em up for $180 and they are vnds to me but I put em as slightly worn. Mind you I literally got them today tried them on and decoded topart ways with them. A absurb amount of broke $+% tennageers began talking +@+* saying that they don't cost that much ? Like really .....EVERYBODY ON THERE ARE GITS...big mistake on my part thinking id find a serious buyer. Smh eh at least I sonned a few of them.

What part of town are you in? few of my people go to W's Hair Factory on Tidwell

and their lines are always super crispy

you can check his prices on the site

http://kutzcity.com/

**edit  I see you're in Mo City, too far

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

Man!!! That is exactly what I'm looking for!! I'm in Missouri City, doe.

I'm still gonna look this place up. Good lookin, sir.

haha thats whats up, you prolly already know, but make sure they change that razor out lol, lonnnng time ago went to this other place and i was waiting and noticed they didnt change out razor, i flipped out of there! 

30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
The computer players suck on Left 4 Dead 2. This character Nick continues to pick up a sword. Dude actually tried to use a sword on a Tank.
30t6p3b.gif
and I was just about to hop on the helicopter on the bridge.
mad.gif

Round 2...........

Back
Top Bottom