the thread about nothing...

I hate being bored at work. I've just been browsing NT all day and there's only so many times you can keep reading the threads over and over again

Originally Posted by DuBBeeOne1

Is Breaking Bad worth getting into? Watched the first episode online and thought it was good.
Hell yeah, if you like thrillers.
I had breaking bad on my to-watch list for a couple months before I actually decided to watch it.
I watched the whole series during spring break.
Short story even shorter:Breaking Bad is the ....
pimp.gif
x inconceivable number.

It's 100 out and I love it. My family from south Florida is up saying it's too hot
laugh.gif

Being cold blooded ftw. I just went for a walk
laugh.gif

pure @#%!%@!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ samsung for making the nexus a mtp only device
growing tired of being followed in stores  & dealing with over excited cashiers. calm the %+%$ down.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I wanna go out but its so damn hot...
Bro.. I turned the key in my car that #*!@ said 105 outside.. I started it and came right back in
30t6p3b.gif
too damn hot out here

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by DuBBeeOne1

Is Breaking Bad worth getting into? Watched the first episode online and thought it was good.
Hell yeah, if you like thrillers.
I had breaking bad on my to-watch list for a couple months before I actually decided to watch it.
I watched the whole series during spring break.
Short story even shorter:Breaking Bad is the ....
pimp.gif
x inconceivable number.
Yeah those are the shows I normally enjoy. I'ma get hooked on it. 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

pure @#%!%@!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
if you didn't already use it before, AirDroid is a free app that utilizes MTP and can transfer all your files to and from your computer.

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

pure @#%!%@!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
if you didn't already use it before, AirDroid is a free app that utilizes MTP and can transfer all your files to and from your computer.

ive used it before but its not going to work wih my playlist. I managed to get everything transfered with mediamonkey, good looking out tho
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom