the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Eastbound is coming back
30t6p3b.gif
awh yeah awh yeah /drake 
why the 
30t6p3b.gif

just in case I am not around tomorrow when it finally happens...

whoever is posting on the 808th page on this thread will be entered to win a box full of goodies from me (a box about nothing - total random gifts that will be shipped to your house) the only rule - whoever wins now takes over and chooses the next page in the future (<1500) and sends out the next 'box about nothing'...

good luck... 

13982137_gal.jpg

I've been binging on Reality TV Shows lately

I can't stop watching this trainwreck called Love & Hip Hop ATL

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

whoever is posting on the 808th page on this thread will be entered to win a box full of goodies from me (a box about nothing - total random gifts that will be shipped to your house) the only rule - whoever wins now takes over and chooses the next page in the future (<1500) and sends out the next 'box about nothing'...

good luck... 
Sick idea 
pimp.gif

good luck... 

13982137_gal.jpg

i like this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

good luck... 

13982137_gal.jpg

i like this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
7 pounds wave and what not
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Think we're gonna hit 800 pages before Noon east coast time?
idk, thread slows down around this time of the night...

So funny story of the day at work......

At my job we have an internal messaging service, basically we use it to talk to each other like AIM
laugh.gif
but we also use it for work purposes so we dont have to stroll all over the god damm office
30t6p3b.gif

So it was one of my co workers birthdays and earlier in the day my sup told me we had a cake for him, i was like cool, hit me up and ill swing thru.

so this flamboyantly gay dude hits me on the AIM service
"cum get cake"

"cum get cake"

"cum get cake"

i was like......

6stll2.gif

cake was good though
pimp.gif
, made sure i cut my own piece though
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom