the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

New avy... *Snake voice*
NnbVUo.gif

MGS is always appreciated

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dang now you guys really make me want to make the thread...

I've been playing and replaying the MGS games lately and they are absolute FIRE !! Emaculate...

MGS3: Snake Eater
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Metal Gear Solid (PS1)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gaaaaaaahhhhhhh *nerdgasms*

Story + Gameplay =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Oh and a confession...

Played and finished 1 and 2 before but only until last week did I start MGS3 for the first time. Beat it in a couple days and it changed my life..

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

Oh and a confession...

Played and finished 1 and 2 before but only until last week did I start MGS3 for the first time. Beat it in a couple days and it changed my life..
No lie, the ending to MGS3, more specifically Eva's confession about The Boss, made me cry a little when I first saw it. R.I.P. Boss...
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

MGS3>MGS1>MGS4>MGS2
I agree but I think MGS2 is a good game. Most people only hate it because of Raiden. The whole Plant section of the game would be weird with everyone explaining stuff to Snake aka the Legendary Soldier. It works in MGS1 cause he was out of action for years. That Series tho >>>*

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Do they sell Metal Gear Solid 1 on the PSN?
I think so, I might have to cop MGS1 now, been so long since I've played that

Also, I've never played Metal Gear (NES) before

MGS1 is on PSN. I remember when my exgf got that for me 2 years ago... *sigh* Its weird playing after MGS2 changed everything but its still fun. Anyone else like Cam Clarke's (Liquid Snake) voice acting in the MGS series and was pissed he wasn't in MGS4? Its how he says "BROTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!"

Originally Posted by 216301baller

I just seen pics of this joseline chick everybody keeps talking about...she def is a ******
Watch her video and re-think that

Back
Top Bottom