the thread about nothing...

I stay in JB
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

will never buy an apple product again after this whole nexus +%#%+@*%. now google has to limit what people can search on their +!+#*@$ phone just to be able to sell the +!+#*@$ device?
30t6p3b.gif

frank ocean has a great marketing team.
its disgusting how much college books cost
having small windows ftl

Explain the first part . And how does FO have a good marketing team ? He's just gay.......good timing though .

http://www.theverge.com/2012/7/4/3136650/galaxy-nexus-ban-samsung-apple-injunction
main point: you cant buy a galaxy nexus until next week at the earliest & they'll be releasing a ota update that will limit any searches that you do in the search bar to only web content.  no local device searches, in app searches, etc only web content.
& he probably wanted to come out a while ago & they just advised him to wait until the album dropped to get some more buzz.

Tenshi lives in FL. Like really close to me, lord knows if I ever see her fine as it's a wrap
devil.gif

And
laugh.gif
@ young handson salty because the attention isn't on him

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Spoiler [+]
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
at sugar daddy applications.  Tricking on online chicks
sick.gif
She also got the treat me/treat you where you buy her a gift and she buys you one. She's bad tho
I thought that just meant get her a gift and she'll send some personalized nudes or webcam %*+!
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
at sugar daddy applications.  Tricking on online chicks
sick.gif
She also got the treat me/treat you where you buy her a gift and she buys you one. She's bad tho
I thought that just meant get her a gift and she'll send some personalized nudes or webcam %*+!
laugh.gif
...went clean over my head. *shrugs*  

laugh.gif
naw you could be right.  Maybe I'm being overly cynical 

laugh.gif
naw you could be right.  Maybe I'm being overly cynical 
who's willing to bite the bullet and find out? Finding her made me realize one thing... I need to hit some anime cons. A world full of potential...

Originally Posted by CJ863

Tenshi lives in FL. Like really close to me, lord knows if I ever see her fine as it's a wrap
devil.gif

And
laugh.gif
@ young handson salty because the attention isn't on him

Bruh... It aint even that... go thru that raptor 7 thread... ninjahood said something about the 2012 being better than the OGs and everybody posted a gif... like really?
eyes.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic...ame?page=35#.T_Q5W_WXtGM

let me get some sleep tho

Yo, I looked in the mirror and asked myself "You've only gone to the gym one day this week, can you afford to take 2 days  off in a row?"
I hit myself with the Yao Ming face and got back in bed.

I did my daily morning run but I haven't been to the gym because their hours are all stupid because of 4th of July so Thursday they go back to the regular hours.

@young
laugh.gif
it's only like that when Ninja says something off the wall
i.e. da 2012 >> OG's
roll.gif

Bred's it'd be much easier to get my hands on a pair as opposed to a PS3. Worked at Walmart last year and we only
got 10 ps3 bundles for black friday with 100 ppl in line
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Bred's it'd be much easier to get my hands on a pair as opposed to a PS3. Worked at Walmart last year and we only
got 10 ps3 bundles for black friday with 100 ppl in line
sick.gif

I'm usually pretty quick with BF, and Best Buy usually has a good amount. Last year we grabbed like 5 PS3's + 5 Xbox's
laugh.gif

I guess I'll go with the Breds.

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

The Jordan and Nike section is pretty lame... all they do is post a stupid gif and people laugh at it like its the greatest thing ever... 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Go thru any topic in the parts of the woods, people be thirsting to post gifs at the right time gor some lulz... +@++ is mad wack b
indifferent.gif

but lets not act like that wasnt how the General section was for years though

smoked way too much last night, woke up with the worst cotton mouth confused as hell with no covers

Back
Top Bottom