the thread about nothing...

tumblr_lzf67lBotD1qje3f6o1_500.png

tumblr_m678xx7Jg61r5zq6ao1_500.gif

Has anyone been or known someone that's been a student manger for a D1 basketball team? Any stories would be appreciated. 

I subdue my freakyness with the chicks i deal with. I'll listen to them tell stories about a dude doing this and doing that, and i'll just be "aw hell naw, he did what? that's crazy lol", knowing damn well i'd do it too with more vigor.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I subdue my freakyness with the chicks i deal with. I'll listen to them tell stories about a dude doing this and doing that, and i'll just be "aw hell naw, he did what? that's crazy lol", knowing damn well i'd do it too with more vigor.
lol they prolly see thru that too. Why play the game? Be the wolf that you are.

Damn it's hard going slow, but then it's not always about your desires and wants, is it? Especially when the potential is there.

laugh.gif
I feel you .

Originally Posted by cap1229

lol they prolly see thru that too. Why play the game? Be the wolf that you are.
laugh.gif
Cuz i'll settle with just the nut without doing any extra $%%+ to ruin that.  You're right though, %%*% it.

I don't understand the hate with people rocking skinny, slim straight jeans.The same people hating are the ones wearing super baggy jeans like its 2000

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

102 degrees in the Chi....Feels like 104.....

sick.gif
sick.gif

hear any gunshots yet???
Last night someone got shot right by the crib like 4 blocks away...
Not yet today, I'll give it til 830 once everyones digested their food. 

Never listened to much Childish Gambino, cause he reminds me of a [more] cornier Drake, but I peeped some of his recent mixtape and was pretty surprised. I guess
it's cause a lot of the beats this time around don't sound like they were made to say sonnets or haikus over them.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Is the amazing spiderman worth watching?

Ehhh. You're not really missing THAT much. If u got the dough to see in reg def then yeah . If you don't have time or don't wanna spend $ just wait till they DVD it. It was okay.

Back
Top Bottom