the thread about nothing...

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2012/07/26/biography-the-life-and-times-of-pedobear/

oh yeah I can't quote on tapatalk because I'm on a behind version of the app because I only have iOS 4.2 :frown: :wow: :x :smh:

what's up with people being tumblr famous or twitter celebs?

I have nothing against those people but do they truly pride themselves by that? I don't have any of those if that matters.

The soundtracks for Super Smash Brothers Melee and Brawl are SPECTACULAR!!!

I was listening to them all day yesterday.

gotta go to court, i got pulled over the other night, i was charged with failure to show an officer a registration but i gave it to him, how does that work? i aint tryna pay the fine if im innocent

It's crazy how you can be on top and years later you just hit rock bottom. Young buck was that dude. :lol: "i know you gon let me shine an get mine" :smokin

tell me why i just threw a joe montana-esque bomb to one of my employees, into string-bikini tight coverage (meaning he was wide open), hit him in his chest, and he drops the pass.. not gonna lie though, having fun at this olympic/sport business retreat/party

Late but congrats rayray on the baby girl

I don't even know why I come in on Fridays at work my productivity goes down the drain the closer it gets to leaving time :lol:

It's crazy how you can be on top and years later you just hit rock bottom. Young buck was that dude. :lol: "i know you gon let me shine an get mine" :smokin

Yeah was thinking the same, But with every rise there is a fall, Just a shame for dude that he fell so quick :smh:

Last edited:

Yeah was thinking the same, But with every rise there is a fall, Just a shame for dude that he fell so quick :smh:

I always wondered though...what is it with celebrities and entertainers not paying taxes? Like do they think they can get around it somehow? If average citizens can afford to do it, I'd think they can as well...I just never got that, owing millions of dollars in back taxes and stuff

gotta go to court, i got pulled over the other night, i was charged with failure to show an officer a registration but i gave it to him, how does that work? i aint tryna pay the fine if im innocent

Take your registration to court and show them and that should remedy your problem.

OAN: TGIF!!!! Trying to decide if I wanna take the wife to see the The Watch tonight or do we wanna just hit up a bar for some drinks.

I always wondered though...what is it with celebrities and entertainers not paying taxes? Like do they think they can get around it somehow? If average citizens can afford to do it, I'd think they can as well...I just never got that, owing millions of dollars in back taxes and stuff
yea... idiots

+1 not to mention the current tax system is garbage so with a few m's you can get away with nearly anything. I have no sympathy for entertainers
and tax trouble.

Never leave where you're going to lunch up to a female. We've been talking since 8 this morning and she still hasn't picked a place.
Whenever I say that's fine, she goes "I feel like you don't really want to go there" >: JUST PICK A PLACE AND STICK TO IT!

+1 not to mention the current tax system is garbage so with a few m's you can get away with nearly anything. I have no sympathy for entertainers
and tax trouble.

should have pulled a mitt romney and stashed that money in the Caymans.. :smh:

I hate how emotional women can be in the workplace. The gossip and **** talking blows me
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom