the thread about nothing...

FYI...I dont know it this has been posted but, Team USA Women's Volleyball team is playing against Brazil right now.

Must Beast TV.

I started watching the team the other day for the :evil: but now im kinda into it :lol:
Same thing happened with womens soccer 2 years ago.

You can tell these camera men are trying hard not to focus on dat mass

:rofl: and :smh: at Three 6 mafia's ghetto videos back in the day.

This was that song though. Yeeeeeeen Know

Last edited:
ambitious-kid-weight-lifting-baby-1270947318b.jpg

:lol:

Any idea how much money those guys make?

Is it a profitable business?

Just curious. 

(I saw Blue Valentine... :lol: )

It's profitable, but sometimes the work and effort far exceeds the pay. I did this myself for less than a week and couldn't take it. The worst thing is showing up to a person's house or condo and their belongings are not even together, and you're the one having to take hoards of clothing out of multiple drawers, hang them up, and then start moving stuff out. I was making 15-20 bucks an hr, and more if you had customers who knew how hard you were working to get their stuff out. It was even more rough being in school at the time. That type of job from my experience is for guys who have no commitments at all with anything...kids, school, wife, none of that. Or if you have a wife/gf who doesn't really care how long you may be gone from home :lol:

***EDIT: It also depends on how many people are with you. It was always just me and 1 other dude moving. And every house/apartment we went to was equivalent to 5-7 guys moving stuff.

Last edited:
That picture above is not real life. I will and don't believe it. In this life or the next.

I seriously hate it when i am hanging with some one and they are on their phone 24-7.  Then you text them and they don't respond.

Like i know you live on your phone just reply with "no thanks" or something.  

Spoiler [+]
everyone hates me?

YES!!!!

LAWLZZZ
808s is like Soulja Boy's "Turn my swag on"
ok song... by an artist that can't sing.
Kanye is a producer first and foremost, he should have gave that album to Cudi, who he says influenced the direction of the album.
album is a good idea gone bad.
Naw I dont agree with you....Yea its not a traditional hip hop album...but the influence is there like in "Amazing"...plus alot of people who hate 808's was due to the auto tune...but i think he used it in a unique way....i guess it comes down to taste

Just like Common's 'Universal Mind Control', I never count 808s when referring to Kanye's catalog.

You dont count it?

How can you not count it?

Back
Top Bottom