the thread about nothing...

He's back home that's why, he lives like 30mins away over here in NJ
ya that what he addressed and said he needed a change

and @whyhellothere this is my other account so dont be so quick to judge, aint noone trollin i was just stating my Opinion in which he clearly has been killing his features NOT everyone of them but some of them yes he has

I'm sitting here looking at the 92 Dream Team's stats. Barkely was the hooper on the team.

Jordan's shot attpemts.. :wow: :smh:

He shot way too much period. He gets a pass because he is the "killer" at the end of games.

Anyway....I'm getting day of of this rubber band ball poppin at my desk. It's been a light week. :nthat:

My golf driver broke today and is no longer covered under warranty get in to work an hour early and my boss already starts yelling at me honestly I'm just ready to go home and go back to school south Carolina is the worst state in America other then Charlston and Hilton head by far been the worst 2 months of my young life

this GMP got heads going nuts... hopefully i can get 2 & find someone willing to trade my ds GMP for a ds DMP.......

1082 Users (419 Members, 663 Guests)  Very slow day in work today so ive been bored posting in NT and browsing all morning sorry fellas, but 663 guests is stupid, just join already

PREACHHH!
hahaha I feel like at like 25+ if a chick is mature enough to admit she was a bird back in the day then Id be willing to move forward. Woukd take YEARS before she'd get a ring (if applicable)
But about the fine girls with wack sex:
I was messin round with this bad shorty, great legs/face, decent chest. BUT her top game was wack and while the P was cool she didn't have them GUSHERS like I've had before. She had never given dome before so I had to show her. She was going through the motions, but there was no enthusiasm. Ima freak, I get really into my sexcapades and she was such a buzzkill from that standpoint
mean.gif
Most of the time when we smashed it was either missionary hammertime of her laying on her stomach, SHE WAS TOO LAZY TO EVEN GET ON ALL FOURS FOR TRUE DOGGY
mean.gif
It got to a point where I was losing erections
mean.gif
After sex I'd be drenched in sweat while she all dry and just wanted to cuddle after. She'd always be like "sometimes I just feel like ur not attracted to me..maybe I need a boobjob." I was attracted to her looks, but we were on two totally different sexual wavelengths.
Moral of the story: FreakyAF 7>>>>>>> Starfish 8+
mean.gif
mean.gif
 poor girl

this GMP got heads going nuts... hopefully i can get 2 & find someone willing to trade my ds GMP for a ds DMP.......

GMP gonna e extremely limited :nerd:

most stores got 1/2 the amount of the normal retros they got if not less

a store by me usually gets aroungd 100 pairs of retros well they got 22 packs for sz 7-13 including 1/2 sizes

Sometimes I think I'm from another world (preach)
When I'm trynna tell a woman just exactly where I stand that (aight)
I want a girl, when I want a girl
And when I don't want a girl, I want a girl who understands that......

GMP gonna e extremely limited
nerd.gif
it's gonna be hell on earth come saturday here only one store out of  4 is getting that pack and it's jimmy jazz i asked yesterday how many pairs did they get they said we gotta case of em that's it 

Back
Top Bottom