the things that I did to her I would change em' if I could,
I guess i'm just too wrapped up in my flows, yeah and she about to head home,
all the dirt that I was doin? You can bet it all that she knows,

I just did it all for the rush, I just did it all for the thrill,
I den' told you all these lies, seemed like you knew the deal,
but all these other girls in my phone yeah she about to head home,
all the questions I avoid? You can bet it all that she knows..."

Song is hitting too hard right now. Real life music that just hits you |I

never thought i'd utter these words on NT...

b/c i always found them stupid... and baseless... and meaningless... and asinine ten and eleven...

but..

i'd simp... DGAF what yall say...

Dear heavenly blessed,

I have been staring at your profile picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on POF and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.

sent this to some girl and she took it seriously 
laugh.gif
 said. aww thats soo sweet

Last edited:
One last thing before I go to bed.
My coworkers have slowly been getting me into starbucks, today I tried the hot cocoa and it was :smokin but I want something with caffeine in it, suggestions?

Dear heavenly blessed,

I have been staring at your profile picture speechless and in awe for the past hour or so. That deep gaze in your eyes, your perfect smile, all of your features just seem to all come together so well, almost angelical in a sense I suppose. The reason I am writing this is to let you know that I think I have found the most beautiful woman to grace us with her presence on our planet, and I am of course talking about you. I know this might mean absolutely nothing to you, and you probably get many of these types of messages/posts on POF and in real life BUT please understand that I am being as genuine as ever when I say that you are the ultimate dictionary definition of perfection, and I hope that one day God can bestow me with a woman as beautiful as you, I would be forever grateful. I hope that this message finds you well, I do not care if I get a response to this, I am just simply stating the obvious and had to let you know how I really felt.

:lol:  said. aww thats soo sweet

how's the success rate on that site POF? not relationship-wise...just hookin up and one nighters?

how's the success rate on that site POF? not relationship-wise...just hookin up and one nighters?

I've only been on it for one day and I'm talking to a girl right now and it could be leading to that! It look like its hit or miss to me but i'll keep sending out bait and see what I get

Dear heavenly blessed,

laugh.gif
 said. aww thats soo sweet
mostly skeezers i just started it for some lulz. if u go to the bb thread they have all these funny paragraphs u can copy paste.

some nice girls on there but most are whales, and also some look like trannies

One last thing before I go to bed.
My coworkers have slowly been getting me into starbucks, today I tried the hot cocoa and it was :smokin but I want something with caffeine in it, suggestions?

If you don't the taste of coffe try the Very Berry Hibiscus. I was addicted for about a week....wish I knew about the rewards program back then cause I would have been a gold card member by now :lol:

I know bruh, too many pics to quote and on the same page, but she deserves it. **** ya if you don't feel the same.

she looks female that works at my job (body wise, same hair and slightly dark eyes) :smh: :wow: too bad said girl got a man :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

why do people mean mug for no reason? honestly if you see a guy my size (pause) walking around with the >D face your gonna shoot me a mean mug? gonna catch the wrong person on the wrong day :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom