the thread about nothing...

I know bruh, too many pics to quote and on the same page, but she deserves it. **** ya if you don't feel the same.

why do people mean mug for no reason? honestly if you see a guy my size (pause) walking around with the >D face your gonna shoot me a mean mug? gonna catch the wrong person on the wrong day :smh: :smh:

I dont know, you black tho? As a people we get apprehensive around other blacks. I don't get it neither, we just had this conversation the other day. Cats can be walkin' around smiling and cheesing, walk past another group of _'s and start mean mugging, sticking they chest out. I don't get it. and cats don't even want them problems, they just want to grill a ***** from a distance, no confrontation, just put on a "scary face" clowns.

Last pic we took today of the old trap house. It's all good though we already had harlot choosing while we were moving into the new minor mansion. Still gonna miss the trap though.

Man I know I ****** up you don't have to tell me this ****.

I am pretty much a **** up I get it. ****!

One last thing before I go to bed.
My coworkers have slowly been getting me into starbucks, today I tried the hot cocoa and it was :smokin but I want something with caffeine in it, suggestions?

If you don't the taste of coffe try the Very Berry Hibiscus. I was addicted for about a week....wish I knew about the rewards program back then cause I would have been a gold card member by now :lol:

Not really what you're asking for, but get the Grasshopper.

Anybody hear that song like "Bands will make her dance, bands will make her dance"... man they put ANYTHING on the radio! :rofl:

Last edited:
this headphone amp i just got is probably gonna be the reason i go deaf..

but man… i'll be damned if it doesn't make my music sound so beautiful.

8)

Anybody hear that song like "Bands will make her dance, bands will make her dance"... man they put ANYTHING on the radio! :rofl:

You must not frequent the shake junt. damn bruh....i dont know about radio play, but the club/skrip club?! **** go ham.

I don't listen to the radio but today left the iPod. I haven't heard it at any bar/club ...yet. I don't do bitty bars.

best draft ever

I finally challenged this wall post preacher on Facebook :wow:

She said something about God being the rock she built her life upon and I was like "You know god ain't real"

Back
Top Bottom