the thread about nothing...

i raise you a
for the chick that want a man... but says she cant find one....

cuz she's attracted to professional baby daddys.

on the really.... my job lemme rock with this galaxy tab....

i wanna root it and put jelly bean on it so bad....

:smh: I just copped a Crown quality medium brush the other day...
Now I got my eye on a dianne 8169...

Wolfin' season is upon us

One of my favorite tracks ever, from one of my favorite album ever, from one of my favorite artists ever . To me so much emoting from the music. 

Another Saturday night doing nothing... again, I'm starting to feel older than I really am, thanks to my girl. She NEVER wants to do anything. If I leave or go with my friends she gives me hell :smh:

wily northpole wrecked that sky miles track too...

"she brought a friend, i brought Curren$y he bought the refer / wassup spitta, we buzzing like a transmitter "

Another Saturday night doing nothing... again, I'm starting to feel older than I really am, thanks to my girl. She NEVER wants to do anything. If I leave or go with my friends she gives me hell :smh:

When going out, what types of things do you like doing and what types of things does she like doing?

Whatever happened to SB dunks? Seems like the hype on these died down and Nike hasn't released anything fire since the lobsters...correct me if I'm wrong.

Whatever happened to SB dunks? Seems like the hype on these died down and Nike hasn't released anything fire since the lobsters...correct me if I'm wrong.
Premier dunks are some of the best dunks ever imo and they were released a few months ago 

Dudes flipped out over the recent Supreme dunks

J pack highs coming out next month

Tons of solid GR colorways

JB has just been pumping out  inferior retros that people have been begging for for years and they are eating it up

lobsters were what 09? and what counts as fire? i don't buy dunks as much as i used to, but these are cool and they released in the last 8 months

Foamposites/LeBron's/KD's happened

and it doesn't help that the Nike SB line got boring...the supremes, lobsters, and space jam's were some recent releases that provided spark ....nothing comparing to the stuff back then....i still got my Rayguns and Hawaii's !

Back
Top Bottom