the thread about nothing...

Saw this on Reddit :wow:

WHAT THE !?! How is that even possible ?

I looked up the story and it said a cute chic brought he car into a shop because of some grinding noises... Mechanic discovered this and she refused to fix it. Instead she signed a waiver dismissing the shop of any liability if she were to get in a collision (or die).

IMO the mechanic should have called highway patrol and had them inspect( & fail) the car on the spot. To think there are people driving cars in this condition on our streets putting themselves and everyone else on the road at risk of injury of death. :smh:

TGIF! Busy weekend ahead of me, but thank God for the talent of djing which brings in extra income to the crib. Also have an appointment at the car dealership in the morning as well. Everyone be safe and have a dope weekend!

TGIF! Busy weekend ahead of me, but thank God for the talent of djing which brings in extra income to the crib. Also have an appointment at the car dealership in the morning as well. Everyone be safe and have a dope weekend!

What you coppin? :nerd:

My preference is a Malibu, but the salesman was like they're going to show me a few whips and take it from there.

My preference is a Malibu, but the salesman was like they're going to show me a few whips and take it from there.

Go Audi / VW you won't be disappointed :pimp:

Speaking of cars some dude at my office just came in his Aventador :x :x :x

****** annoyin ***** made me rush my test and i didnt do as well as i wouldve done if i was alone... Im over this girl , man.. **** her

Last edited:

Go Audi / VW you won't be disappointed :pimp:

Speaking of cars some dude at my office just came in his Aventador :x :x :x

Damn son...where do you work?

I do shipping / receiving for a company, he works for a different division than me :x :x

Dudes car game is on point though, he has a R8 soft top :x

Saw this on Reddit
eek.gif

WHAT THE !?! How is that even possible ?

I looked up the story and it said a cute chic brought he car into a shop because of some grinding noises... Mechanic discovered this and she refused to fix it. Instead she signed a waiver dismissing the shop of any liability if she were to get in a collision (or die).

IMO the mechanic should have called highway patrol and had them inspect( & fail) the car on the spot. To think there are people driving cars in this condition on our streets putting themselves and everyone else on the road at risk of injury of death.
mean.gif
I don't really know **** about cars, whats wrong here 
nerd.gif

Amazon product ASIN B005EM9KRI
Copped some Vsonic headphones for cheap. Dudes over at head-fi had nothing but good things to say about them. Hopefully his can be a pair of headphones that will lost a long *** time and deliver amazing sound. Need one for those long days in the office or studying and doing school work

Back
Top Bottom