the thread about nothing...

is cracker barrel even good?

that **** stay packed.
....well it's good to the people who it stays packed with.
wee-bey-gif.gif

501922.gif

son.

Cracker Barrel is amazing. fried catfish, biscuits and gravy, 2 eggs, fried apples, raspberry tea :smokin

hit the gift shop, buy like $5 in flavored candy canes :smokin :smokin

going Sunday for dinner, thanks for reminding me it's 10 min away.

been there once it was like eating dinner at at someones house down by the bayou.  Down home southern snit

So I'm headed back to school next spring but I'm going to get my Pre-med qualifications out of the way. I know you need detailed info but does anyone more or less what I'm looking at timewise and classwise. I graduated with my BA in psychology and only took 1 biology class and chemistry class. Any help would be appreciated. I'm going towards becoming a psychiatrist.

So I'm headed back to school next spring but I'm going to get my Pre-med qualifications out of the way. I know you need detailed info but does anyone more or less what I'm looking at timewise and classwise. I graduated with my BA in psychology and only took 1 biology class and chemistry class. Any help would be appreciated. I'm going towards becoming a psychiatrist.
minored in biology... majored in business

To me.. the thing about biology is flat memory ...

Not too much problem solving or critical thinking ... just remembering stuff...

I always get the country boy breakfast with a couple pancakes at Cracker Barrel

dat hashbrown casserole 
pimp.gif

got paid...

STILL HAD $200 from last paycheck...

then.. next paycheck... gonna have a $2k commission check...

its like FAFSA refunds every month...

spending about $550 on my apt and living SUPER comfy...

i aint moving, bruh... till i get a crib across town... eff that upgrade nonsense...

no bugs... nobody selling yambs on the corner... no gunshots... no crackheads... no noise...

i'm HAPPY w/ my first apt... 23 years old solo... if the yambs got something to say about my spot, or my air mattress...

get das foog owt...

/paydayrant

i appreciate the yolo-ness of your statement, but take some of that 2k commission and get yourself a real bed. as someone who is as committed to the acquiring of yambs as yourself, you must surely realize that an air mattress is simply not satisfactory for that pursuit.

Last edited:
yeah, but if you're getting 2k commission checks and being an nt'er pralli buying $100 sneakers on occasion. you got real bed money, jussayin.

Last edited:

i have so many questions about this picture.

who's house is that?
why does he have a golden katana?
did he bring it? or was it laying around?
is he on the phone with someone?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom