the thread about nothing...

Now I have MD's ****-riders on me. Great. If I was MD my card would've been pulled by now.

case in point
tired.gif

Why are Stripe and Carv beefin?

Why is that ****** thread 25 pages?

and did someone ever get Albooboo his Super Metroid?

Last edited:
Why are Stripe and Carv beefin?
Why is that ****** thread 25 pages?
It was like 16 last time I checked.
Can all be explained in pages 10-16 of that thread tho. I don't know why dudes hate me. I got love for em too. It's crazy.

its 25 pages for me with the old settings
Cliffs for pages 10-16?
Dude said "he would rather die than have to be forced to do something"

We make hypothetical situations to test this: underwear or freeballin, vanilla or chocolate ice cream"

sumrndmdude doesn't understand that the word "anything" calls for hypothetical situations and why we started making them. we spend 2 pages of trying to explain this to him.

he does what he's doing now for basically 4 more pages. which is just repeat and post the same thing like he's 12.

I'm saying.. never that serial..

People take it to personal levels.. it's kinda sad.

You're right man, it is kinda sad. It's crazy how just a line of text can have a dude mad for hours. I don't get dudes like that

I wish you had a different avy, cause seeing your recent posts in here and the ****** thread attached to a T.I. mean mug face have me dying laughing :lol:

you guys might want to post in the other thread if you wanna continue this convo

I shouldn't have been asking for cliffs about the thread in here anyways myself as well...my bad

Amber Priddy

I think Ashley logan is better though. Check out blue star live

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom