the thread about nothing...

Stop it on Jesus :lol:

On another note, where did FutureMD go? He is still banned? And why did he got banned? :nerd:

Haven't seen him post in a while :nerd: :nerd:

how long did it take for a gif to load up on netscape?

We didn't load them up with fancy little uploaders like Huddler. We had to post each individual frame in individual post to make a flip book like action for the 56K to recognize it.

the good ole days, When i couldnt stream a vid i'd just save pics and scroll thru the gallery.

Ya'll got it made these days

how long did it take for a gif to load up on netscape?

We didn't load them up with fancy little uploaders like Huddler. We had to post each individual frame in individual post to make a flip book like action for the 56K to recognize it.
the good ole days, When i couldnt stream a vid i'd just save pics and scroll thru the gallery.

Ya'll got it made these days
go on kazaa, dl about 50 pics..
g7IsB.gif

Nah that IRC back in 2001 or so was the new wave for Music.

Now folks can't wait for pics to be posted......back then if you saw pics you were blown, because everything would freeze up. *56K Warning*

NT was a ghost town after 12 am......now it is like a 24/7 Walmart.

I'm over here watchn lord of war...my man nick could of had a,3some with two bad chicks but they had aids talk about flirting with death literally lol...

maryland fell off ever since they ditched Nike. Can't hate on Kevin Plank though.

its funny cause weather people like to believe so or not. Branding does have an influence with some athletes...... esp in todays market.

Back
Top Bottom