the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Nowitznes

nobody really gets welcomed here, and 99.98% of the members are guys.01% are guys trollin as women, and the other .01% are women (theres like 3-4)- so take it for what it is. Who the hell would join and have professional shots of themselves as their avy anyways?
well, except for KSteezy
roll.gif
how does ksteezy do it though, does he have somebody come over to take a pic of his fit everyday?

Last edited:
Mine fit true to size, I only have the grey glow in the dark ones, i dont know how other materials fit.

Appreciate it. Doesn't matter now, looks like they only come in 32' inseam. I need a 30 smh.

30 to 32 isn't that big a difference with expensive jeans.

Some tend to run small and at worst you can get them tailored.

There's a denim thread you can ask in there and trying the better dressing thread.

30 to 32 isn't that big a difference with expensive jeans.
Some tend to run small and at worst you can get them tailored.
There's a denim thread you can ask in there and trying the better dressing thread.

32 on True Religion vs 30 is a big difference , IMO. But yea I'll head to the Denim thread and scan through it.

^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
@Golden- you can always get em hemmed for less than $10- i mean... you are willing to spend over $100 on some pants- might as well kick in a little extra to make em fit right

Honestly I never had "design" jeans hemmed. Always afraid of how they are going to turn out after the process is over. Probably due to my lack of knowledge about what actually goes on during a hemming process. And the asian lady over by me was charging $40 for hemming :smh:

What in the hell.. did this dude just did this? 
mean.gif

@Golden- you can always get em hemmed for less than $10- i mean... you are willing to spend over $100 on some pants- might as well kick in a little extra to make em fit right
And pretttty much this.

^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Honestly I never had "design" jeans hemmed. Always afraid of how they are going to turn out after the process is over. Probably due to my lack of knowledge about what actually goes on during a hemming process. And the asian lady over by me was charging $40 for hemming :smh:

I need 2 pairs of Trues hemmed but I feel the same as you when it comes to the whole hemming process :lol:

Who deserves more of the credit?

The OPs, those who have CREATED the mass popular threads the this one, DB, TAY, etc.

or

US, who ultimately guide a thread towards it's full potential with our endless material

Who deserves more of the credit?

The OPs, those who have CREATED the mass popular threads the this one, DB, TAY, etc.

or

US, who ultimately guide a thread towards it's full potential with our endless material
Credit for what? This is an internet forum bro, relax. Aside from da jewelry thread, this will have no influence on real life
tongue.gif
Huh?

I'm relaxed, son.
laugh.gif
 Simply asking a question as to where the credit for the VALUE of this forum lies.

One person already answered, and that's more than enough for me. Have a nice day brutha.

Back
Top Bottom