the thread about nothing...

I had an 08 Altima- most of it ran well, but the damn computer system sucked in mine (the ECM)- my ****** ran out early too (transmission that is >D )

Got me scared to get a newer year car if I can now :lol:
if i find a nice 80s monte carlo i'ma try and get that instead though

Someone recommend me a 90's or 80's flick...preferably one of obscure popularity :nerd:
masters-of-the-universe-poster.jpg

if they remade this movie who would you want to see as He Man?

(it's a trap)

If anyone is interested there is a funny stand up special that just started on comedy central right now. The guys name is Kyle Kinane you should check it out.

don't you hate when you go out to eat, and the menu never has prices for drinks... but you don't want to seem like you are nickeling and diming it to ask how much the drinks are?  yet after you purchase your first couple, the waitress says "do you just want to get the bigger size?  it's a better deal?"
ohwell.gif

random rant: begin...
I went out tonight to eat and I noticed this for the first time ever. I was shocked by it, and then was immediately reminded of TAN
The citrus, soda 7-UP, was created in 1929. How did it get its name 7-UP?

"7" was selected because the original containers were 7 ounces. "UP" indicated the direction of the bubbles.

I did not know this.
7Up was GOAT before they went all natural
Sprite was always > 7UP
they got me taking these pain meds because of this root canal  literally my body feels amazing
My friend jus got a root canal. Said it hurts like a ***** 
sick.gif
I had one, it was horrible, and I didnt get any meds.....

Does anyone know the name of this domestic violence movie with husband who works at a mill or something and then the kids run away and the older one says "GET YOUR JACKET, WE'RE LEAVING". We watched it in Health class and that part is pure lulz.

Junior Dos Santos v. Cain Velasquez starts...RIGHT NOW!

Last edited:
New Yorkers happy about low murder this year at 414 :x
I'm from Toronto and we don't even see kind of number in an entire decade. I'm glad I live in a safe city
:x
man i live in one of the 'first 48 capitals' and it's outrageous out here :smh:

man i hate apply for jobs and not getting called for an interview
i got called in for an interview for a job and apparently i got it. but they have yet to call me for my schedule :stoneface:

michael cera would be an awesome he-man
:rofl:

not trying to stunt or anything but just figured i share a pic from my xmas vacation this year
enjoy

tumblr_meat6nK4Bx1r7xcm1o1_500.jpg

:smokin

fyi this is not my pic. i am poor.

TANners, lets pool our money together and make it a summit :lol:

We might need a smaller boat tho ...

I just seriously got into an argument with an old head at the strip club..he tried to come at me sideways sayin "u must not like no *****" because I wasn't throwing as many ones as him..at first I blew him off then dude said it again and then we started arguing :smh: :x smh at myself

Last edited:
4% interest? No thanks.

Put some down payment so you can atleast get something close to 1%.

In other news, Abercrombie got a $500 bottle of cologne on their site. 1000ml.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom