the thread about nothing...

I don't know how some people can live in so much filth.

We had some new tenants move in around September. They were referred to us by the previous tenants.

Around the first, they called to tell us they were moving. I told them they couldn't because they had not given a thirty day notice, nor was their lease over. Lady told me she'd pay the rent on the fourth. Went on the fourth and so-and-so was in the hospital so I should go on the fifth. Same story. I tell her I'm going on the sixth.

I get there and they're gone. Left the keys in the mailbox.

The house was trashed. One room had writing all-over the walls. It was as if they had given a five year old a box of markers and told him to use the walls as his canvas. The stove was horrendous - I am sure they hadn't cleaned it since they moved in. The fridge was just as bad.

They broke a bunch of tiles in the kitchen too. Broken pieces of wood on the fences. The garage walls had holes.

I don't think all the damage was done purposely (per-se). I think it was a result of bad living habits and lazy people.

Do some people have no respect for other's property?

Last text messages before they left --

HBD

was watching Sons of Anarchy and Gemma was talking (main MILF of the Club) mom rolls in and immediatley says thats the voice of the one-eyed girl you watch all the time? "*****? who?" did research and she voices Leela from Futurama. my mom got that connection instantly from never seeing SOA and not knowing what futurama is

HBD

was watching Sons of Anarchy and Gemma was talking (main MILF of the Club) mom rolls in and immediatley says thats the voice of the one-eyed girl you watch all the time? "*****? who?" did research and she voices Leela from Futurama. my mom got that connection instantly from never seeing SOA and not knowing what futurama is
Whoa that's crazy. That is Leela's voice! I never tripped off that but she always sounded familiar.

HBD

Whoa that's crazy. That is Leela's voice! I never tripped off that but she always sounded familiar.
ks_married020401.jpg

"Oh,Aaaaaaaalllllllll"

The bar ended up being lame and full of dudes, hit on what I could, then left and got some pizza.

Now to meet up with my homegirls that wants to cuddle. :pimp:

@ at coolgraymemo u shoulda realized they will be bad tenants after u saw she texted with a signature

Back
Top Bottom