the thread about nothing...

kids dont even things like this to watch nowadays..

thats we 80's babies are smart and the greatest.

Ya bunch of crack babies :lol:

Something in that torta Cubana hates me.........

Bubble guts galore :x

Is getting hooked the only real con?
the overall high is a con ......same symptons as that coca cola , it will turn you into a mindless zombie that all it wants is more of the coke/crack and or cigarettes and or alcohol.....literally dude ive been on that coca cola and been able to say , ayo wtf is wrong with me , and understand that im being a basser but still just want cigarettes and more .

If anybody is a fan of grilled cheese
Next time you make it try it with The subway type bread
I think its called french bread
But its damn good yo

That **** was wack as **** and so overrated 
mean.gif

I heard someone else say it was overrated but them burgers look way too good to be overrated. but I could be wrong though. I should've had it when I was in Vegas :smh: . I bet it's a million times better than five guys. that place waayyy overrated. how's that animal sauce?

I would say they're overhyped.... For fast food priced burgers, they are top notch.

IMO the price to value to deliciousness ratio can't be matched. But that's not to say I haven't had a better burger.

In n Out to me is the quintessential definition of how a burger should be and what I think of when I want a burger 

Last edited by a moderator:
Steal , lie to me.
DONT IGNORE MY DAMN TEXT MESSAGES.

Bugs me too, crazy people unite.
I know that feel.

Don't eem care anymore
i think i'd rather talk over the phone......make the plan.......and continue my day 

vs

txting back and forth about NOTHING.......till someone gets to the point =waste of time

if you're not in the position to talk over the phone......no texting anyways...(class/family time/library...etc.)

Back
Top Bottom