the thread about nothing...

Iss there a law in place to fine people who cause accidents on the highway? Im pissed right now. I left early and still missed my classes. And im still sitting in traffic. :-/ They need to be putting bodies in bags because this is ******g ridiculous!
I used the think the exact same thing. These people are hella irresponsible, so I have to suffer???

And, then one day I saw what looked like brains splattered on a windshield and for some reason I couldn't be mad.

Just realized today that I've been calling my coworker Jeff for the past 3 months.....His name is Todd.
laugh.gif
 i had an issue like that with a co-worker.

his name is Ran (like the past-tense of Run), i kept calling him Ren.

got to work 15 minutes ago. grabbed a handful of almonds. logged in to my computer.

still on my computer, eating almonds.  

NICE!

me too, exept I had a bowl before work (minus the almonds) now Im coastin... :smokin :smokin

btw. this hot97 live stream be on hit when mister cee come on.:pimp:

and bagels n fruit on their way.. work aint so bad sometimes. :D

Last edited:
missed you breauxs :smokin
g ma died, and my little pup died in the same month period, so i've been dealing with being a bit depressed...
been keeping myself busy, and got a new dog! although she's a little Hellion. :smh:
cliffsnotes on what ive missed in the past 3 months?

ALLLLSO...I just got my clothing allowance again at work.... could totally grab some randomness and add some odds and ends for a box about nothing...seeing as I was just about to propose the idea before i took hiatus :smokin

missed you breauxs
smokin.gif

g ma died, and my little pup died in the same month period, so i've been dealing with being a bit depressed...
been keeping myself busy, and got a new dog! although she's a little Hellion.
mean.gif

ALLLLSO...I just got my clothing allowance again at work.... could totally grab some randomness and add some odds and ends for a box about nothing...seeing as I was just about to propose the idea before i took hiatus
smokin.gif
Damn its you 
eek.gif
 see what I did there 

Where you work at homie??? 

:wow:

LL better put that vest on before he runs into a trigger happy LAPD cop

lol thats def shopped but they do look alot alike :lol:

edit:
chris-dorner-300.jpg

ok now that I looked the pic up they really dont look that much alike... pic still had me for a second tho :lol:

Last edited:
missed you breauxs :smokin

been keeping myself busy, and got a new dog! although she's a little Hellion. :smh:

ALLLLSO...I just got my clothing allowance again at work.... could totally grab some randomness and add some odds and ends for a box about nothing...seeing as I was just about to propose the idea before i took hiatus :smokin
Damn its you 
eek.gif

see what I did there 

Natrix

:nerd:

missed you breauxs
smokin.gif

mean.gif

ALLLLSO...I just got my clothing allowance again at work.... could totally grab some randomness and add some odds and ends for a box about nothing...seeing as I was just about to propose the idea before i took hiatus
smokin.gif
eek.gif
I totally forgot about this guy and his awesome mustache. Good to see you back bro, sorry to hear about your losses. Everytime someone here has a pet die it reaffirms my assumption that I couldnt handle it.

missed you breauxs
smokin.gif

mean.gif

smokin.gif
Damn its you 
eek.gif

see what I did there 

Natrix

nerd.gif
Naw man... Natix has been gone since like August 
ohwell.gif
 I miss him 
frown.gif

got to work 15 minutes ago. grabbed a handful of almonds. logged in to my computer.

still on my computer, eating almonds.  

I came into work.. Walked to Starbucks.. Now I'm on NT on work laptop while I eat a cwoissant. :pimp:

I think there's a new girl who started working in the building I work at... Must figure out what floor she's on. :evil:

Just realized today that I've been calling my coworker Jeff for the past 3 months.....His name is Todd.

laugh.gif
 i had an issue like that with a co-worker.

his name is Ran (like the past-tense of Run), i kept calling him Ren.
i find myself calling this guy big D
sick.gif

his name is dave
One of my coworker has a long hindu name that's hard to pronounce, Vijayarathna. I ******g choke everytime I say it

I came into work.. Walked to Starbucks.. Now I'm on NT on work laptop while I eat a cwoissant.
pimp.gif

I think there's a new girl who started working in the building I work at... Must figure out what floor she's on.
devil.gif
we also got a new hire from our grad program
pimp.gif
 I get to meat her tomorrow

Look at you guys and your fancy jobs
mean.gif
I got my new position a few months ago and It was a bitter and sweet feeling. Somehow unexpected. I held on to a level entry position for 3 years right after college and the person who had my current position passed away due to a heart attack. Cool guy. We talked about sports all day, considering that we were the only guys in the department. He was only 35 years old
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom