the thread about nothing...

I've never seen the godfather trilogy and I'm embarrassed about it.
laugh.gif
Neither have I and.....................

:smh: At some of these responses. :x at the grammar and lack of punctuation in the last one.

Last edited:
What's the best way to ship a bottle of alcohol to Puerto Rico?

dont, shipping alcoholic beverages by mail is prohibited by U.S. postal laws. more than likely it will get sent back, ive had packages returned just cuz i sealed it w/ a liquor brand sticker.

https://www.usps.com/ship/can-you-ship-it.htm

https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/de...ements-for-importing-alcohol-for-personal-use

Well damn...:frown:

Try Fedex :nerd:

Last edited:
Manchester United have the best Harlem Shake video.

The dude with the rubber band. :lol:

Got all my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday.
I thot those sons of ******* were gana put me under but they didn't.
I heard my teeth chip, crack and I heard my gums rip
:x

I've had that happen and it is :x. You can't feel jack but you can hear everything. Sounds like a horror movie happening to you :smh:.

I've never seen the godfather trilogy and I'm embarrassed about it. :lol:

And you should be :lol:. I'm kidding. I finally watched it about 4-5 years ago. If you have a day to waste, I suggest you watching them consecutively. I PROMISE you, you won't regret it. Classic movies.

:smh: At some of these responses. :x at the grammar and lack of punctuation in the last one.

I can't read it because the font is too small but I can understand.

Oh yeah, morning y'all

Sometimes i post in threads just so that they move to the top of my profile page....so i don't have to click the more button to see if there have been responses since i last visited.

I also can't keep up with tan.....moves way too fast at night by the time i get to work in the morning its +10 pages

With all these "relationship gone awry" threads by NT'ers. I often wonder where they'll all be when they've had enough?

Probably all together on a compound staring at each others shoes all day, Idk

The 9 year old me would have loved the phrase "popped a wheelie, now I'm sweatin'. Wooooo"

Never bothered with 3 because of all the slander people give it. I'll get around to it one day but only after watching 1 & 2 again

Yeah, I agree with that assessment.

I might spark a couple and at least watch part 1. I'm off tomorrow so that will be perfect.

Are they on Netflix or should I go to the Netflix thread and ask that? I know how Nt is :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom