the thread about nothing...

ODD FUTURE WOLF GANG ! Wu-Tang banging in ya system , while I'm banging in ya sister , with my children swimming in her system !

stop yelling, b.

lol @ all the love in here. Weird *** ******.

:stoneface:

♥ ♥ ♥

I should go to a doctor and figure out what's wrong with me.

I can never sleep at night and my minds always racing.

Sounds like you're stressed. I know when I'm stressed out I can't sleep until I "figure" things out.

I was going to make a statement on my FB when I realized it would offend a friend of mine. LOL! The statement had nothing to do with him, but being that it was related to his occupation he would've felt the jab.

Sounds like you're stressed. I know when I'm stressed out I can't sleep until I "figure" things out.

I was going to make a statement on my FB when I realized it would offend a friend of mine. LOL! The statement had nothing to do with him, but being that it was related to his occupation he would've felt the jab.
What was the statement?

you're good man. just listen to some music before knocking out. turn your tv off and stay off your phone after doing so and just chill and clear your head, don't be thinking too much, i know it's hard and i have the same problem. take a deep breath.

not anymore, my mom wakes me up when she goes into my room and tells me i got my music on.

i sleep with my ipod, i've always wanted to know if you experience trippy dreams as you sleep with music 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom