the thread about nothing...

question tan-nerinos

lets say i get banned. i make another profile to post on tan. somehow meth finds out its someone he banned. does he double ban that person or ban them for life?
He can do either
you kept the used rubbers?
yes, every last one 
laugh.gif

what 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Nice.

The last 3 pages were all about California..... I wish we had a California thread

@rck
"Have you ever had a bread sandwich? It's when you take two slices of bread and then you eat those motha ......"

Happy Friday LOT (idc, that **** sounds cool to say and I'm keeping it)

LOT = Legion of TAN

I miss her so much :wow:

Time isn't helping :wow:

thadocta, you never sign on n e m0ar I i wanna talk to you on AIM mamasita :wow:

Henz0, how can Ilive up to the " :wow: " emoticon as much as you have dedicated yourself to this emoticon. " :stoneface: " ? :wow:

I tried this line, "Are you single?" I got a no, but I know I'll see her again, what can i do guise? everytime I buy cigarettes, she's the clerk :wow:

I haven't signed onto "rice boy 45" because my ex girl is obviously looking at my profile trying to figure out who the hell that girl is.. it's my ex-girl (in the avy) from two-thousand nine. :wow:

I can't even try to call her, I lost my phone :wow:

I don't even know her number anymore lmaoooo

:lol:

PLEASE RESPOND TAN

Happy Friday TAN I'm so drunk btw

:wow:

Last edited:
jonathango, get a hold of yourself man, and why did you spell out 2009? That just looked....odd to me :lol:. I'm slow, had no idea you are rice boy :lol:

jonathango, get a hold of yourself man, and why did you spell out 2009? That just looked....odd to me :lol:. I'm slow, had no idea you are rice boy :lol:
lulz

I've admitted numerous times already, I'm not gonna be that dude putting that ish on my sig. I've been here for a bit.. for some reason i moved from Nike SBs to vans :wow:.

This is my favorite thread I doubt people gonna even notice but, I like you guise.

My SN isn't my actually name. It's dedicated to my best friend IRL :pimp:

It's his name :lol:

Rihanna tickets are so expensive, you would think they came with a clause that "if he takes you there you must give him yambs"

Just caught up on like 1200 replies..took a few days :lol:

off to work in this damb snow :smh:

Just got this text from a friend with a bachelors degree and a very respectable job, "I minus well say f it". He wasn't making a joke either.

What context is that in? I could mean a few things. One of which I hope doesn't turn out to be a "mistake" baby.

Scratch that....whoa. I hope he's ok
He's fine. He was speaking in regards to this girl he's seeing. I was just pointing out the 'minus well'. I didn't realize he was that dumb.

On my way in to my first day at my new job. Wasn't nervous til right now.

My boss just gave me a laundry list full of work.....i don't think she realizes its friday.....thats obviously my "catch up on NT" day.....

Just got this text from a friend with a bachelors degree and a very respectable job, "I minus well say f it". He wasn't making a joke either.

What context is that in? I could mean a few things. One of which I hope doesn't turn out to be a "mistake" baby.

Scratch that....whoa. I hope he's ok
He's fine. He was speaking in regards to this girl he's seeing. I was just pointing out the 'minus well'. I didn't realize he was that dumb.

On my way in to my first day at my new job. Wasn't nervous til right now.

Good to see your friend is fine. Had me worried for a sec. Have a good day homie, you'll be alright.

jonathango, I know you like us...your :smile:o) face shows it :lol:. I've always wondered what emotion that represented. I just thought it was shy.....then you started using it for Rob and thadoca. Then it got weird for me and I left it alone.

And YES, I love LOT, let's get it started!!!!!! Lol

^Whaddup fam from the Legion of Tan :nthat:

I'm overhearing the lady who's office is beside mine, shes on the phone with one of her church friends. Its amazing to me how much money it costs to attend church, shes talking about paying for all the donuts on Sunday, paying for a mission trip, she basically does all the accounting for the church too. Not trying to get a church or religion debate started (at all)- but damn, thats some big business. I'll keep my faith and beliefs for free

I've gone to church all my life, and it hasn't cost me a dime.

But if she believes that will save her soul, how can you put a price on that? (I'm a Christian as well btw)

But it really all depends on the church, there are definitely scam artist churches out that, that give bad names to the good ones that are actually just out to make a difference in the community. My church is on the worst street, in the worst hood in Pittsburgh, and they do so much to clothe and feed the people around there its crazy

We SPRING FORWARD on SUNDAY @ 2 AM!!! That feel of getting off work an hour early>>>>>>
I never understood why it's done when we're in the summer. You'd think you'd want more time to enjoy the sun. lol

Back
Top Bottom