the thread about nothing...

where can I get this? My bday is next week, I'm going to see them play, but I cant find it anywhere |I

6675_10152645175520268_125146635_n.png

hi my fellow tan members...
hello
edit: might be sports talk 
grin.gif
There's no method because it's so unpredictable and there's always a Cinderella. Educated guesses and some luck will help you make a good bracket. And yes it's gambling if money is involved. I'm in one pool this year between me and some old college friends but it's just for fun and bragging rights. Would be too hard to gather money from everyone when we are all over the country now.
didn't think anyone caught that, thankx. my math teacher always had one for the class, it was fun, good to know there isn't some equation behind it. 

I'm addicted to the coin dozer game. It's in Google play store. Once you're out of coins, you have to wait thirty seconds to get another one.

They're giving away cake at work. I go and get a regular sized piece(which was pretty small), the chick serving the cake gave me the :stoneface: and cut me a corner piece.

I dont know how I feel about that..

They're giving away cake at work. I go and get a regular sized piece(which was pretty small), the chick serving the cake gave me the :stoneface: and cut me a corner piece.

I dont know how I feel about that..

Hittin folks with the :stoneface: is always hilarious

but getting served a :stoneface: always sucks.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom