the thread about nothing...

Face to face contact still is the most appropriate way to let someone know you need something done. That shows initiative. Beh is 100% right here.

Listen to him. He solves provlems

:smokin

I say this out of experience. Even though professors tell you to e-mail blah blah blah, go see them. The results may shock you. I once got a bad grade on an essay on a bio test. I went to my professor's office and she let me take the test home with an extension. She re-graded it and erased the low grade. It took initiative to go get that done. I could have e-mailed her with my question, but I decided to see her. It works.

"ya'll ugly" LOL :lol:

I like this kind of beef jerky

How do you eat this exactly? I've seen it but never purchased it. It reminds me of dip so I've always stayed away :x

"ya'll ugly" LOL :lol:

I like this kind of beef jerky

How do you eat this exactly? I've seen it but never purchased it. It reminds me of dip so I've always stayed away :x
I would empty the entire container into my hand, and make a giant ball out of it, then shove it all in my mouth 
devil.gif

I take medium-big sized pinches and suck on them (paws) and it just eventually evaporates lol .. i tihnk you can just chew it too

I am addicted to these things....

My parents have no food at their house except for this stuff 
laugh.gif

I've had like 10 pouches of these things
sick.gif

Dear ****

I would like to revisit my request for shift changes within my schedule. As per our conversation Friday, March 22th, we discussed a change from my current five-day work schedule to a three-day work schedule from midday to midnight. To help with the reality of my academic schedule, I would like to alter my three-day shift to an earlier start of 4:30pm to 11pm (on Thursday) and from 11am to 10pm (on Fridays and Saturdays), if possible.

I understand the increased demands of the ********* center and the importance of having representatives available at key hours. I feel that I have taken into consideration the needs of the department in my schedule request. I have been a reliable and disciplined team player during my past three years of employment here, and I only request this for some flexibility in my schedule since my grades are suffering. If you are willing to accept my request, I will also be willing to re-evaluate this change in schedule at the end of my next semester in August.

Sincerely,
DB305

sounds good? any English experts in TAN?

Dear ****

I would like to revisit my request for shift changes within my schedule. As per our conversation Friday, March 22th, we discussed a change from my current five-day work schedule to a three-day work schedule from midday to midnight. To help with the reality of my academic schedule, I would like to alter my three-day shift to an earlier start of 4:30pm to 11pm (on Thursday) and from 11am to 10pm (on Fridays and Saturdays), if possible.

I understand the increased demands of the ********* center and the importance of having representatives available at key hours. I feel that I have taken into consideration the needs of the department in my schedule request. I have been a reliable and disciplined team player during my past three years of employment here, and I only request this for some flexibility in my schedule since my grades are suffering. If you are willing to accept my request, I will also be willing to re-evaluate this change in schedule at the end of my next semester in August.

Sincerely,
DB305

pm meth. srs. he has good writing skills

Dear ****

Sincerely,
DB305

english as in the language?

or as in the college course?

Hey DB305, once mistake, change it from the 22th to the 22nd, other than that you're good man.

english as in the language?

or as in the college course?

As in college course. I wanted it to be effective enough for me to have my way.

what kind of advice do you need? Thats the one thing in school that I'm actually good at

I feel like I'm playing xhess with these people. I've been stuck with that crappy 3-midnight shift and I refuse to continue especially since its effecting my study time.

Hey DB305, once mistake, change it from the 22th to the 22nd, other than that you're good man.

I thought you were joking til I went back to looked at it, smh lol

Back
Top Bottom