the thread about nothing...

TAN's favorite intern. The pic was taken before I transferred. Probably the last pic I'll post
tired.gif
You worried RCK gonna report you again
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I got this BIG thing of water I'm sipping on right now. Copped some sinus medicine too because its pain behind the eyes and feels just like those symptoms. This transitional period of weather is :x on my body.

I got this BIG thing of water I'm sipping on right now. Copped some sinus medicine too because its pain behind the eyes and feels just like those symptoms. This transitional period of weather is
sick.gif
on my body.
i had a headache all day yesterday because of that damn pollen.

roll.gif

Everytime someone mentions you you pop up. We just missing you today.
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I usually can't check TAN/NT in the mornings since thats when most of my clinicals and labs are 
eyes.gif

During lectures/breaks, I go HAM on TAN/NT 
nthat.gif

I'm waiting for spring to kick in up here for real and really kick my ***...

Last spring I drove home from this spot in VT and I swear I could barely see the road... Tears flowing out my eyes had me looking for a pharmacy to cop some benedryl ASAP.
sick.gif

I'm waiting for spring to kick in up here for real and really kick my ***...

Last spring I drove home from this spot in VT and I swear I could barely see the road... Tears flowing out my eyes had me looking for a pharmacy to cop some benedryl ASAP. :x

word to will smith

Just got back in the office and I see it picked up finally. I'll read your story when I get home jumpmankb, that text is mad scary right now :lol:.

Glad I got out to enjoy some of this good weather. White wommenz jogging..... :D.....Yoga pants.....:D.....real life booty appreciation on the street.....:D. Let us rejoice gentlemen.

Forreal, does anyone get the feeling like TAN is the "homeroom" of NT?

Homeroom like in JHS you go there first and then you go about your biz on NT, then come back a few times? :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: ryda won, forgot his full screen name

Thanks all, I'll update with the bachelor party info when it gets planned

Back
Top Bottom