the thread about nothing...

Rck2, got a pm from a dude saying that the female he is messing with recognized my face while he was browsing the pyp thread :lol:. Time to go into witness protection :lol:

Rck2, got a pm from a dude saying that the female he is messing with recognized my face while he was browsing the pyp thread
laugh.gif
. Time to go into witness protection
laugh.gif
Ohhhh 
laugh.gif
 what the hell is that female doing checking out NT with the dude 
mean.gif

Forreal, does anyone get the feeling like TAN is the "homeroom" of NT?

Homeroom like in JHS you go there first and then you go about your biz on NT, then come back a few times? :lol:

Of course :pimp:

General forum is popping right now :pimp:

Happy for all the positive stuff people have going on :smile: [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127880[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji]

thoughts from browsing NT over the years;

- the more hood your screen name you have, your either white or asian.

- dudes who post about females and smashing bad females all day, hardly if ever post females

:rofl: I don't want that title, I took the last one for a joke- the gym pic is just to keep track of progress- figured i'd share with yall though (getting my Rck2 swole on) :smokin

and who doesn't wanna see pics of my dogs :nthat:

I'm allergic to dogs, but they cute :pimp:

- dudes who post about females and smashing bad females all day, hardly if ever post females

NTers cat fishing NTers. :wow:

Homeroom like in JHS you go there first and then you go about your biz on NT, then come back a few times? :lol:

Actually, for me, it would be more like study hall. I check all the little threads first so I can devote more time to TAN.

Actually, for me, it would be more like study hall. I check all the little threads first so I can devote more time to TAN.

Ah ok. I come in, check the crew, then bounce around :lol:

Your observation is proven correct time and time again :lol:

My girl's house alarm just went off and cops came. She thinks I gave out the code to robbers
mean.gif

I made her breakfast this morning too

My girl's house alarm just went off and cops came. She thinks I gave out the code to robbers
mean.gif

I made her breakfast this morning too
how is that possible????

And what did you make for breakfast?

tell me mas about your sucky bachelor party..... so when I plan my bff's it isn't like yours 
laugh.gif
We went to vegas and two of the guys that went didnt take much cash so they were shooting everything down. One of the dudes ended up taking a busted female so she was killing everyone's vibe, we would get a little attention from some females and she would immediately hook someone's arm so the girls would leave. Same chick would talk all loud in appropriately for attention and would just embarrass us. This chick just wanted to be the center of attention.

Back
Top Bottom