the thread about nothing...

this chick from high school found me on FB we talked all summer and she was trying to get me to start working at this Dispensary she co-owns.

i told her i knew nothing about the plants and she told me she'd train me and blah blah, anyways she was telling me that we should hang out.

this chick was the hottest mexican gangster i had ever seen, all the guys were terrified of her all through middle school and high school.

she was getting picked up by these OG's in middle school 
tired.gif

all her boyfriends hated me because she would always talk to me and giggle with me,even though we were just friends, i would've been shanked if it wasnt for her.

anyway she got knocked up when she was 20 or so, her man is this dude thats almost 40 
grin.gif

while we were talking she tells me she had a kid, mind you this chick is small thin and sexy even after the kid.

it turns out she named the baby after me 
eek.gif

well after months of reconnecting,her baby daddy made her delete her FB. 
frown.gif

You don't find this the least bit weird or creepy?

this chick from high school found me on FB we talked all summer and she was trying to get me to start working at this Dispensary she co-owns.

i told her i knew nothing about the plants and she told me she'd train me and blah blah, anyways she was telling me that we should hang out.

this chick was the hottest mexican gangster i had ever seen, all the guys were terrified of her all through middle school and high school.

tired.gif

all her boyfriends hated me because she would always talk to me and giggle with me,even though we were just friends, i would've been shanked if it wasnt for her.

anyway she got knocked up when she was 20 or so, her man is this dude thats almost 40 
grin.gif

while we were talking she tells me she had a kid, mind you this chick is small thin and sexy even after the kid.

eek.gif

frown.gif

Sounds like a movie.

tired.gif

grin.gif

eek.gif

frown.gif

Sounds like a movie.

my life is like a movie

because momma keeps falling in love

owww

tired.gif

grin.gif

eek.gif

frown.gif

Probably for the best, bro.

Shes probably ready to be saved from that life and if she's married to OGs, they probably runnin **** illegally and you would've went down with them.

how you not gonna post pics Gatzby, what did she name the kid- Gordon or Gatzby? Tell her I'll take the job, but the pay has to be about $55K plus
i would've but her page is deleted man, if i would've known i would've saved the pics. 
laugh.gif

Damn Gatzby, watch out for that shank. How you get G checked on FB?
laugh.gif
whaa..

nothing happened, i think her man just noticed her on her phone alot and decided to put an end to it.

thoses ese's are really possessive, all her boyfriends in middle school wanted to fight me.

i asked her too why she named the kid the same as me, she said she's always liked my name.

she was a cool as chick but she's just always had awful taste in men, its like she wanted to be with me but her thug life wouldn't allow it.

like if she would be disowned by the hood and i would become a target, i really think she's done things to keep me from getting involved in her drama.

i've always had dudes wanting to fight me because they saw me talking to their girl in class or heard something,

the first day of high school some senior wanted to fight me, damn cholos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom