the thread about nothing...

Hey TAN, do you guys really think I'm annoying?

nerd.gif
You're not annoying,is just that you post some random ayo crap sometime.
depends on how you define ayo....

do you think shoefreak and unsuited find pics of half naked chicks to be ayo?
Ehhh its kinda ayo...... but you're my boy and you ain't annoying 
happy.gif

Hey TAN, do you guys really think I'm annoying?

nerd.gif

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

nightroxbury.jpg

Last edited:
My girl got double D breasts. Sometimes i get bored of sucking em and dont even touch em during sex am i the only one who every now and then gets bored of playing with their girls breasts. We been together for 6 years. dont get me wrong i love em but sometimes i dont feel like suckin em

My girl got double D breasts. Sometimes i get bored of sucking em and dont even touch em during sex am i the only one who every now and then gets bored of playing with their girls breasts. We been together for 6 years. dont get me wrong i love em but sometimes i dont feel like suckin em
mean.gif

the breast must be caressed every day.

damn bae

why cant we be crew like these guys

what ever happened to maliah bro?  any updates?

yeah bro, I got to see her on my birthday. She has a full head of hair now, and is doing somewhat better, but they think they found cancerous cells in her leg.

check here http://niketalk.com/t/505588/team-maliyah-new-developments-prayers-are-needed/240#post_17592526 for some recent pics and updates.

and keep praying for that baby girl

I know this feel but I always come up with new things to do with em 
tongue.gif
, now you got me thinking of my ex. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... 6 years is a long time. You proposing anytime soon?? Or just stuck in that complacent zone?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this feel but I always come up with new things to do with em 
tongue.gif
, now you got me thinking of my ex. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... 6 years is a long time. You proposing anytime soon?? Or just stuck in that complacent zone?
yeah i plan to. i just wanna make it special.
she gets on my nerves sometimes but damn if she dont make me smile every time she walks into the room. and mm mm mmm she can ride the d. i swear them filipino's be freaky. oh and not to mention loyal. and pretty much does what i ask without lip.

Back
Top Bottom