the thread about nothing...

My girl got double D breasts. Sometimes i get bored of sucking em and dont even touch em during sex am i the only one who every now and then gets bored of playing with their girls breasts. We been together for 6 years. dont get me wrong i love em but sometimes i dont feel like suckin em

I don't think that I'll ever get tired of motorboating...

My girl got double D breasts. Sometimes i get bored of sucking em and dont even touch em during sex am i the only one who every now and then gets bored of playing with their girls breasts. We been together for 6 years. dont get me wrong i love em but sometimes i dont feel like suckin em
I know this feel but I always come up with new things to do with em 
tongue.gif

, now you got me thinking of my ex. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... 6 years is a long time. You proposing anytime soon?? Or just stuck in that complacent zone?
yeah i plan to. i just wanna make it special.
she gets on my nerves sometimes but damn if she dont make me smile every time she walks into the room. and mm mm mmm she can ride the d. i swear them filipino's be freaky. oh and not to mention loyal. and pretty much does what i ask without lip.
I've only messed with white girls 
ohwell.gif
 and being asian, yall don't know how difficult it is out there 
frown.gif

Hey TAN, do you guys really think I'm annoying?

:nerd:

when you post gay stuff and nasty stuff..

hell yeah.

damn bae

why cant we be crew like these guys

If you was really fam you'd consider dudes being at work.

false. I think its funny to bomb my friends and family's computers/phones with inappropriateness while they're at work

if you were really concerned about being at work, you wouldnt be on NT.

Back to dat unemployed life :smokin

I know this feel but I always come up with new things to do with em 
tongue.gif
, now you got me thinking of my ex. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....... 6 years is a long time. You proposing anytime soon?? Or just stuck in that complacent zone?
yeah i plan to. i just wanna make it special.

she gets on my nerves sometimes but damn if she dont make me smile every time she walks into the room. and mm mm mmm she can ride the d. i swear them filipino's be freaky. oh and not to mention loyal. and pretty much does what i ask without lip.
ohwell.gif

frown.gif
**** other asians mess with u. its hard being black and finding a asian messes with black dudes. they seem to only mess with white or asian dudes

ohwell.gif

frown.gif
**** other asians mess with u. its hard being black and finding a asian messes with black dudes. they seem to only mess with white or asian dudes
I dunno man, I'm not really into asians. Just white girls and some latinos thrown in there once in a blue moon, but thats about it.

Ignore all racial stereotypes when dating/hooking up with girls. You guys thinking into it too much.
Duh thats why I only got my sights set on white girls! But its also why I've learned racial stereotypes and prejudices is true 

Ignore all racial stereotypes when dating/hooking up with girls. You guys thinking into it too much.

the problem is that females dont. Its difficult being a black man, and often times alot of black women dont even want to date you specifically because you're a black man.

But **** it, I go hard at everything regardless of race, creed, sexual orientation or national origin

I'm an equal opportunity male chauvinist

Last edited:

the problem is that females dont. Its difficult being a black man, and often times alot of black women dont even want to date you.

But **** it, I go hard at everything regardless of race, creed, sexual orientation or national origin

I'm an equal opportunity male chauvinist
see thats the thing with black dudes we dont discriminate we are equal opportunity daters

At solarius
You can get baned for posting those gore pix.
I've seen someone get baned for posting dead tigers.

Duh thats why I only got my sights set on white girls! But its also why I've learned racial stereotypes and prejudices is true 
You might be gettin too swole dude. Seriously though a lotta girl don't like when dudes too get too muscular.
Why is this?!!?!?!? 

I've been doing it wrong all this time 
tired.gif

but naw, I'm pretty fat right now 
laugh.gif
 toting a legit beer gut 
mean.gif

I'm hitting the gym again and I'm going for a leaner look this go around...... Dat mass is no joke, so hard to maintain 

I don't think that I'll ever get tired of motorboating...

Exactly

white girls are over rated the p aint that good
How many are you basing this off of though? Whats overrated about it? Did it not smell good, not feel right, not tight enough, wet enough? What is it that makes all these other better?
Its not eem about that, I'm just 100% attracted to Caucasians only....

I think it comes from growing up in the midwest/Canada and living exclusively around white folks thru out my entire life. I only lived around minorities for one year of my childhood and it was the strangest year of my life 
laugh.gif

white girls are over rated the p aint that good

How many are you basing this off of though? Whats overrated about it? Did it not smell good, not feel right, not tight enough, wet enough? What is it that makes all these other better?
now see i like the fact that whit women shave the p bare i like that. i like that it always smells fruity like they shampoo it in fructis. i also like how wet it be. But compared to them asians man they stuff be so tight feel like im in a rubberband. like its a vaccum cleaner suction down there. white females also dont take no initiative i hate telling u what to do just do it. like yeah they will suck u no hesitatition but stop using ur teeth and dont literally spit on it like in the movies

And those werent gore pics. I was warning NT to the danger of brown recluse bites.

I should actually be made a mod for doing a public service.

Meth, Animal Thug, I'm waiting..............

........I'm still waiting

Rck, that question was at Nawty- hes the one who said white girl's clams are overrated and aint that good. I've been to the buffet fellas- I usually prefer to fill up my plate with white and/or Hispanic yambs
see actually i had and like samoan yambs. or she was Hawaiian or something idk but she was thick and BAAAAD. hispanc females are like black females to me when it comes to sex. like white females is cool but i prefer asians over whites in that department

:stoneface:

gore is not cool bro

take that to 4chan

:lol: :lol:

that neck pick was turrable. I'm still gonna eat this Chipotle and not eem give a **** though.

Guacamole :smokin

Back
Top Bottom