the thread about nothing...

How come every time I see the post your car thread at the top, Ninja was the last one to post??

:lol:

Every tiiiiime, I'm in the kitchen, you in the kitchen. Eating up aaaaaaaaallll the food :lol:

Last edited:
did she ever respond to you?
Well, I tried to ask her out for coffee, tea or boba... it's been a while but I ended up sending her stupid a email to follow up since she hasn't responded....

I should have gave it some time but sometimes my drunk self just presses that send button on purpose :smh:

120r03b.png

If I remember correctly, the person that I addressed doesn't post regularly so I had to state it again. In that situation you have to assume that they don't know so it's like hitting the reset button. I assure you I'm not lurking to simply dry snitch on people. It's the internet man, it ain't that serious :lol:. I just happened to catch that-why? Because at that point, I just jumped back into the thread. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt initially. The reason why I keep stating it (as well as others) is simply because I got love for this thread and I don't want it locked. I also don't want to get "report happy". That's not a good look.It's bad enough there's rumbling from a certain faction of NT about wanting this thread gone and Meth stated it's on thin ice, I'm just trying to help keep this thread open so we can have a good time man. That's all. No more, no less.
You right though, but it just just gets weird sometimes that I can almost compare to the matrix or something like that :lol: it's laughable in another point of view. I never try to talk about TAN within NT because that's already stupid as it sounds. :lol:

maybe because I'm drunk though.We can talk more later.

did she ever respond to you?
Well, I tried to ask her out for coffee, tea or boba... it's been a while but I ended up sending her stupid a email to follow up since she hasn't responded....

I should have gave it some time but sometimes my drunk self just presses that send button on purpose :smh:

120r03b.png

I've gotten better at drunk texting. I literally just turn my phone off now. I used to say some dumb/desperate/horny things when i was wasted.

Is there a good reason why some males would physically alter the photos of good looking women?

Check the noticeable website on the photos

537094_576826915679045_1222937832_n.png

265133_512734562081797_865168885_n.jpg

I've gotten better at drunk texting. I literally just turn my phone off now. I used to say some dumb/desperate/horny things when i was wasted.
damb, I'm sorry to hear J. I have basically been doing the whole email thing with her though CPU.

it got stupid towards the end of our relationship because I remember her telling me her BD was installing some movie app or something like that then we start texting & not even two hours pass & she emails me saying she knows that franks has been reading all her text messages |I

like duke already knows wassup. the saddest thing is her telling me that she can she who ever she wants when the kids turn 18 :stoneface:

jonahango, lay down man. Stop thinking about it. It's not doing you any good at this point.
you are righ but i love this chick :wow:
was good papi
hiiiiiiiiiiiii you aint eem responding to my IMs
Lmao at 18. You can wait if you want to, if that sounds logical to you.
I love this woman so much, I don't know if I'll be alive when Vincent turns 18. She is the love of my life & I don't care about what the future holds for me |I , my dumba*S really cares if I am about to breathe oxygen again.

Was talking to a co-worker and didnt realize I left NT up with Tr1ll's avy just "poppin" in the background 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom